It’s that time of year where buttons feel a bit tight and you begin to wear comfy ‘eating pants’. This is where festive jumpers step in. They became all the rage last year and this year is no exception. With the ludicrously bold prints and imagery, they are ideal for camouflaging lumps and bumps. We’ve picked the top 5 festive jumpers perfect for hiding that Christmas belly.
- Santa knows how to pull off a belly and your date can follow suit in this Santa inspired jumper from Boohoo. It’s a patterned knit that will keep them nice and toasty during these cold winter nights. Buy it for your date to get them HO- HO- HO-ing!
- What better time to tie the epic Star Wars movie to the festive season. If your date is a diehard fan, this is the perfect Christmas jumper to capture their hearts. These jumpers are available on eBay in an array of colours and some also showcase Yoda too! Let the Darth hide that belly for you.
- This jumper is probably the best distraction from a turkey belly with its show stopping 3D decorations. Glam you date up like a Christmas tree to get the festive spirit in swing. The bright 3D pom poms and shining stars are certainly eye catching. If you’ve got a bold guy with a fun spirit, treat him to this eBay festive delight.
- Another Santa inspired jumper, because you can’t get more festive than him. This SportsDirect number features an enlarged 3D derriere causing Santa to move his booty when worn. It also has an elasticated waist and sleeves! Perfect for the roast dinner and chocolate- filled times that lay ahead.
- Probably the most subtle jumper out of the bunch. Rudolph is a cutie and your man will be too in this eBay novelty sweater. The Rudolph jumper is a great choice for a date that doesn’t want to go too OOT this Christmas.