- When did you meet?
- We met in November 2016 after chatting on Match for a few days. Our first date was in Chichester, a central point for us both, it was a cold day so we sat by the fire in a lovely pub and spent the afternoon there together!
- What aspect of their Match profile did you find most attractive or interesting?
- I loved that he was so keen on travelling and seeing new places – it meant he’d have some great stories to tell! Being that I’m a huge football fan, it was great to see he loved football too. All of his pictures showed him smiling and happy, which to me is the most attractive thing!
- Do you have any plans together as a couple (holidays, moving in, commitment…)
- We’ve had a very busy, exciting few years. We’ve been to Florida on a road trip and then Venice and Lake Garda together. We moved in together in August 2017 (rented a flat in Chichester where we met.) Then bought our own home in October 2018. We’re getting married in June 2020, so not too long to go! Oh, and we’ve recently adopted two cats (both big cat lovers here!) 🙂
- What are the cute little things you do for each other on a daily basis?
- We look out for each other in various ways, such as messages through out the day to make sure each other is ok. They often involve funny pictures, and stories as we love to make each other laugh! We always buy each other little treats, such as sweet treats to make us smile