Greg & Kremi
- When did you meet?
- February 2016
- What aspect of him/her Match profile did you find most attractive or interesting?
- Kremi was my type and in to the same things like random adventures. Her smile and eyes also helped grab my attention in a big way. Also that she said she likes to bake and do gardening…..3 years later I am still waiting for her to bake me a cake!
- Do you have any plans together as a couple (holidays, moving in, ..)?
- We moved in after 3 months of meeting, then I popped the big question after 7 months….we got married on 1st September 2018, now saving to buy our first house to start our family.
- What are the little (or big) compromises you make in your relationship?
- None, as we both support each other in our love of activities and hobbies and decisions we make in life.
- What is the most crazy thing you have done for him/her?
- I made her cycle up a big hill in the middle of nowhere and climb over fences just to get to the perfect picnic area with a view, then unpacked a picnic consisting of tattie and beans pie and doughnuts (her favourite foods). I then made her stand and turn her back on me flapping her arms for a photo. When she turned around, I was on one knee and proposed to her……the rest is history.
You might also like