Katie & Bill
- When did you meet?
- Bill and I met on 11 March 2012 via Match.co.uk, and have been together nearly seven years! I never thought I’d find my soulmate online.
- What aspect of him/her Match profile did you find most attractive or interesting?
- Bill’s photos were a bit blurry and not his finest work! However, he seemed like a really nice guy so I took a chance, and we met in a pub in the heart of Surrey beside a roaring fire.
- Do you have any plans together as a couple (holidays, moving in, ..)?
- Bill moved in just nine months later, and we have built a wonderful life together. Bill is my one true, great love.
- What are the little (or big) compromises you make in your relationship?
- One thing I seemed to have completely missed in his profile was that he was a smoker. It took a long time but eventually he managed to give it up – something he did for both of us.
- What are the cute little things you do for each other on a daily basis?
- We tell each other that we love each other every day, and I always wave goodbye to him every morning as he heads off for work. I feel so lucky to have found him so always give him a warm goodbye every day, as well as a warm hello when he returns every evening.
- What is the most crazy thing you have done for him/her?
- Before I met Bill I had gone on a few disappointing dates, so the temptation to stay in on a cold March night and avoid another disappointment was very tempting, but I’m so glad I decided to be brave and take that chance. Best decision I ever made. I just didn’t know it at the time.
You might also like