Zoe & Richard
- When did you meet?
- Rich and I met in September 2017.
- What aspect of him/her Match profile did you find most attractive or interesting?
- I found that Rich had very similar interests to my own and seemed to be at a similar point in life. I found that attractive.
- Do you have any plans together as a couple (holidays, moving in, ..)?
- Rich and I ended up moving in together after being inseparable for the previous 5 months. We have been on some wonderful adventures together; Croatia, Budapest, Copenhagen and are looking forward to Stockholm in April 2019. Our biggest plan is our wedding in 2020 after Rich proposed in Copenhagen on the 21st dec 2018 ❤️
- What are the little (or big) compromises you make in your relationship?
- Having to sleep the other side of the bed. Never being able to watch an episode of a box set without each other.
- What are the cute little things you do for each other on a daily basis?
- I will always make Rich his dinner after a long day commuting to work. Rich will always put me to bed after falling asleep on the sofa!
- What is the most crazy thing you have done for him/her?
- I hate theme park rides and for Rich’s birthday we were tourists for the day in London. There was a ride that helped you to see wonderful views of the city and Rich was desperate to go on it, but not alone! I endured the ride, but Rich had a great time!
- What is the funniest moment you’ve had together?
- When we got a robot to deliver our food shopping!!!
You might also like