It’s easy to find your ideal date in Leicester with Match. Many singles have signed up to Match and are looking to meet someone new. Unlike other dating sites, it’s free to register with Match and you can start browsing your potential matches right away.
You can also take advantage of our advanced search features designed specifically to help you find your ideal date, whether that’s someone who loves the outdoors or a music enthusiast, or both!
By registering with Match you’ll also be kept up to date with our upcoming Match nights and socials being held in Leicester, where you’ll get to meet other Match singles in a relaxed environment without the first date jitters!
And that’s not all – at Match, we want to support you through your dating journey. Take a look at our hub of helpful articles, from dating advice for shy singles to a guide on writing the perfect dating profile.
Dating in Leicester
Leicester is a unique and beautiful city, rich in arts, culture, heritage and sports. Singles in Leicester will have no trouble planning the perfect date – we know we didn’t when we chose these options for you:
- If you’re looking for daytime Leicester dating, St Martin’s Coffee in St Martin’s Square is the place to go. Hands down the best coffee you’ll find in Leicester with delicious sandwiches and cakes to break the ice. If you’re after an evening date, they provide with their St Martin’s Quiz, tea and coffee tasting or other events. Just check out their website to see what’s on.
- Also set inside the buzzing St Martin’s Square, Veeno is a lovely Italian wine cafe – perfect for a romantic afternoon of wine tasting when you’re dating in Leicester. If you want to avoid alcohol, but still want to enjoy the lovely Italian atmosphere, the cafe/bar offers afternoon tea everyday from 12pm to 6pm.
- If you or your date are chocolate fans, Cocoa Amore in beautiful Silver Arcade will make dating in Leicester even sweeter. With plenty of workshops where you can do tastings or put together your own box of chocolates, this is sure to impress your date.
- Another favourite destination for heritage and nature lovers are Leicester’s Castle Gardens, located beside the Grand Union Canal. Walk amongst beautiful flower beds or enjoy a picnic with a view of the canal and get the romance started.
- Finally, get the conversation flowing in Taps on Guildhall Lane, where you can get a private beer tap on your table and enjoy more time with your date as you pour your own drinks!