#GiveSomethingAwayDay Competition Terms & Conditions
A 6 month subscription to Match UK worth £59.94.
You can enter the competition by simply:
- Having a Twitter account
- Following @Match_UK on Twitter
- Retweeting the @Match_UK #GiveSomethingAwayDay tweet which will be posted on 15/05/2017 on Twitter
The competition opens on 15/07/2017 at 09:00 and closes on 15/07/2017 at 23:59. The first two persons to retweet the prize draw tweet will be notified by a representative of Match via direct message on Twitter.
Terms and conditions:
- The promoter
- The promoter is Match.com International Limited (“The Promoter”) of 6th Floor, 55 Strand, London, WC2N 5LR.
- The competition
- The title of the competition is “GiveSomethingAwayDay”.
- Users can enter the competition by retweeting @Match_UK prize draw tweets with the hashtag #GiveSomethingAwayDay, which will be posted on 15/05/2017 on Twitter.
- Users will have to have a Twitter account and be following @Match_UK on Twitter in order to be eligible to win the prize.
- The competition opens on 15/07/2017 at 09.00 and closes 15/07/2017 at 23:59. All competition entries received after this time will be automatically disqualified.
- The competition is free to enter. There is no need to register with Match.
- Entries that are incomplete, illegible or fraudulent will be deemed invalid. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, corrupted or delayed in transmission.
- By submitting a competition entry, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- All entrants must be aged 18 or over.
- This competition is not open to employees of The Promoter or associated agents of those companies.
- Only one entry per person will be considered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entrants, without notice, and for any reason that The Promoter determines at its sole discretion.
- The prize
- Only the prize outlined above is available to win.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- In order to claim the prize, entrants are required to submit their full name, contact email address and postal address if they are chosen as a winner (by responding to the direct message from The Promoter on Twitter).
- Winner announcement
- Winners will be identified by The Promoter and notified by a representative of The Promoter via direct message on Twitter. The winner will have 24 hours to accept the prize by responding to this message.
- After this time, The Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The winner shall be determined as the named person only.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Prizes will be distributed to the winners by email (using the details the winner provides), within 14 days from the date that the winner accepts the prize.
- The winners and winning entries will be announced on Twitter on 17/07/2017.
- Limitation of liability
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of The Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Data protection and publicity
- The Promoter will not pass any personal data to any third party unless required to do so by law or an appropriate regulatory authority.
- By entering the contest, entrants agree to have their submitted name and winning entry displayed on all of The Promoter’s social channels and owned web platforms and for other reasonable or promotional purposes, at any time, without any fee or other form of compensation.
- The Promoter reserves the right in exceptional circumstances to vary, amend or withdraw this competition on reasonable notice.
- Twitter is not liable or accountable for anything related to this promotion. This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administrated by or associated with Twitter. You are providing your information to The Promoter and not to Twitter.
- These terms and conditions will be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.