Win tickets to an exclusive Match screening of The Big Sick – in cinemas July 28th
We’ve teamed up with THE BIG SICK to bring you an exclusive preview screening of this summer’s hilarious rom-com. It tells us about dating just like it is, and we love it.
Produced by Judd Apatow (Bridesmaids, Knocked Up, Trainwreck), don’t miss the hilarious romantic comedy film of the summer, THE BIG SICK starring Silicon Valley star Kumail Nanjiani.
Based on the real-life courtship between Kumail Nanjiani and Emily V. Gordon, THE BIG SICK, in cinemas July 28th, tells the story of Pakistan-born aspiring comedian Kumail (Nanjiani), who connects with grad student Emily (Zoe Kazan) after one of his standup sets. However, what they thought would be just a one-night stand blossoms into the real thing, which complicates the life that is expected of Kumail by his traditional Muslim parents. When Emily is beset with a mystery illness, it forces Kumail to navigate the medical crisis with her parents, Beth and Terry (Holly Hunter and Ray Romano) who he’s never met, while dealing with the emotional tug-of-war between his family and his heart.
You’ll receive bubbly and popcorn while being able to meet fellow singles before and after the screening – you never know, you could meet your Emily or Kumail! The exclusive screening will take place on the 27th JULY at 7pm, near Oxford Circus (before the cinema release!)
We’ve got a whole cinema screen booked out for singles to meet each other, so what are you waiting for? To win one of many PAIRS of tickets for you and your single friend, or favourite wingman/woman, answer the question below and we’ll let you know if you’re successful by 21st July:
- The competition opens at 13/07/2017 9:30 BST and ends at 21/07/2017 10:00 BST.
- The promoter is Match.com International Limited (“The Promoter”), a company incorporated and registered in the United Kingdom under company number 04791534, with its registered office at 6th Floor, 55 Strand, London, WC2N 5LR.
- Competition entrants must be 18 years or older.
- This competition is not open to employees of The Promoter or associated agents of the company.
- In order to compete, the participant must comply with these competition terms (“Competition Terms”).
- The competitive element consists of answering a question relating to the movie The Big Sick. Only entries including a correct answer to this question will be eligible for winning a prize.
- Participants must enter their gender, first and last name, date of birth, email address and city using the form on this page.
- Only one entry is permitted per person.
- Entries that are incomplete, illegible or fraudulent will be void. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for the consequences of entries lost, corrupted or delayed in transmission. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any technical difficulties or problems that can affect either participation in or the final outcome of the contest.
- The prize consists of two tickets for an exclusive screening to the movie The Big Sick on 27th July 2017 at 7pm at Framestore, 19-23 Wells Street, London, W1T 3PQ, with a capacity of 53. Food and alcoholic drinks will be served for free. Alcohol abuse is dangerous for health; consume in moderation. Twenty-six pairs of tickets will be awarded in total; thirteen pairs of tickets for men, and thirteen pairs of tickets for women.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions. Winners are responsible for paying any taxes occurred as a result of the profit.
- By entering the competition, prize winners give consent for their personal data to be used in order to administer the contest and for their full name and email address to be passed to a third party provider for delivery of the prize. Save for these exceptions, The Promoter will not pass any personal data to any third party unless required to do so by law or an appropriate regulatory authority.
- Prize winners will be randomly selected and notified by email via the email address provided. Prize winners will have 48 hours to accept the prize. After this time, The Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner. Once the prize winners have been decided, changes or replacements cannot be made. Prize winners shall be determined as the named persons only.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entrants, without notice, and for any reason that The Promoter determines at its sole discretion, including those whose entries are annulled in accordance with the eligibility requirements outlined in these Competition Terms.
- Your information is sent to The Promoter, which is responsible for personal information. You are able to request information about the data about you is processed by The Promoter, request that incorrect information be changed or removed, or prohibit The Promoter from using the information in question. Such requests shall be sent to The Promoter, for example by completing the contact form on uk.match.com.
- Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of the Competition Terms.
- The Competition Terms will be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
- The Promoter reserves the right in exceptional circumstances to vary, amend or withdraw this competition on reasonable notice.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions at any point and without notice.