Winter Dates Competition Terms & Conditions
2 different packages, either:
- Ice skating for two at NHM Ice Rink, followed by dinner at Scoff & Banter (PRIZE 1), or
- Ice skating for two at NHM Ice Rink: from 05/12/2017 until 07/01/2018, subject to availability. Not available on 25/12/2017 or 01/01/2018.
- Dinner at Scoff & Banter: from 05/12/2017 until 07/01/2018, subject to availability. Not available on 25/12/2017 or 01/01/2018.
- Drinks for two at Bar Ice and a tour of the Magical Ice Kingdom at Winter Wonderland (PRIZE 2).
- One cocktail or mocktail from Bar Ice each, Monday to Thursday only until 01/01/2018, subject to availability.
- A tour of the Magical Ice Kingdom for two, Monday to Thursday only until 01/01/2018, subject to availability.
To enter the competition, you must:
- Have a Facebook account
- Like Match’s post related to winter dates on Facebook
The competition opens on 01/12/2017 at 14:00 and closes on 04/12/2017 at 11:00. Entries received after this time will not be considered. The winner will be randomly selected by Match and notified by a representative of Match via direct message on Facebook.
Terms and conditions:
- The promoter
- The promoter is Match.com International Limited (“The Promoter”) of 6th Floor, 55 Strand, London, WC2N 5LR.
- The competition
- The title of the competition is “Winter Dates”.
- Users can enter the competition by liking Match’s post related to Winter Dates on Facebook.
- Users will have to have a Facebook account in order to be eligible to win the prize.
- The competition opens on 01/12/2017 at 14:00 and closes 04/12/2017 at 11:00. All competition entries received after this time will be automatically disqualified.
- The competition is free to enter. There is no need to register with Match.
- Entries that are incomplete, illegible or fraudulent will be deemed invalid. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, corrupted or delayed in transmission.
- By submitting a competition entry, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- All entrants must be aged 18 or over.
- This competition is not open to employees of The Promoter or associated agents of those companies.
- Only one entry per person will be considered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entrants, without notice, and for any reason that The Promoter determines at its sole discretion.
- The prize
- Only the prizes outlined above are available to win.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prizes stated and the prizes are not transferable and no part of the prizes may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- In order to claim their prize, winning entrants will be required to submit their full name, contact email address and postal address (by responding to the direct message from The Promoter on Facebook).
- Winner announcement
- Winners will be randomly chosen by The Promoter and notified by a representative of The Promoter via direct message on Facebook. The winner will have 24 hours to accept the prize by responding to this message.
- After this time, The Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The winner shall be determined as the named person only.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Prizes will be distributed to the winners by email (using the details the winner provides), within 14 days from the date that the winner accepts the prize.
- The winners and winning entries will be announced on Facebook on 05/12/2017.
- Limitation of liability
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of The Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Data protection and publicity
- By entering the competition, the winners give consent for their submitted name and email address to be passed to a third party provider for delivery of the prize. Save for this exception, The Promoter will not pass any personal data to any third party unless required to do so by law or an appropriate regulatory authority.
- By entering the contest, entrants agree to have their submitted name and winning entry displayed on all of The Promoter’s social channels and owned web platforms and for other reasonable or promotional purposes, at any time, without any fee or other form of compensation.
- The Promoter reserves the right in exceptional circumstances to vary, amend or withdraw this competition on reasonable notice.
- Facebook is not liable or accountable for anything related to this promotion. This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administrated by or associated with Facebook. Entrants are providing their information to The Promoter and not to Facebook.
- These terms and conditions will be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.