5 Purrfect Puns To Send Your Date On International Cat Day
Cat puns: hilarious, but only acceptable on International Cat Day.
Everyone loves a so-bad-it’s-good, eye-roll-inducing pun. Your date is no exception. Whether you’ve been dating for a while or if this is just a cheeky icebreaker, you should at least be able to extort a small, humorous exhale from the person you’re interested in with our pawsome puns below:
1. Hey Jamie, how’s your international cat day going? Yeah, fur real, it’s a thing.
2. Would you find it catastrophic or hissterical if I were to send pawfect puns your way on international cat day?
3. Hi Camilla. Is this a good mewment to let you know that today is international cat day? Don’t worry, I’m also a huge canine fan. Is that your dog smiling in that photo?
4. Should we go for a drink tonight at 8? My friend told me about his meowvelous-sounding new bar. It’s open late for international cat day. It might also be a cat cafe…
5. I’d be lion if I said I was sure you’d be celebrating international cat day today. Was that exhibition you said you were going to on Caturday any good?
BONUS: Is it too late to say that i’m pawwry for sending you side-splitting feline puns on international cat day?
Get out there tiger, there’s singles to entertain and dates to be set! Learn How To Do Better Than “How’s U” in your messages, the Top 40 Most Cringeworthy Pickup Lines and more from our dating experts!