Submit your dating tale, question or confession anonymously here, and look out for it being shared on our Twitter page – tell us your twitter handle if you want to be made famous on the Match twitter page too. You never know, your tale might become the talk of the match community!
Thank you for your dating tale!
Make sure you follow us on Twitter and keep an eye out for the #DatingTales hashtag to see if your tale gets published.
Submit your Dating Tale
Ideally your dating tale should be under 140 characters long so we can tweet it :)
- This #DatingTales challenge opens on 02/12/2015 at 10:00am and will close on 13/12/2015 at 23.59pm.
- The promoter is Match.com International Ltd. ("The Promoter") of 55 Strand, London, WC2N 5LR.
- All entrants must be over 18.
- This challenge is not open to employees of The Promoter or associated agents of the company.
- To enter the challenge, users must anonymously share their dating stories through the form at http://advice.uk.match.com/dating-tales
- Entries that are incomplete, illegible or fraudulent will be deemed invalid. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, corrupted or delayed in transmission.
- The Promoter reserves the right to select as many Dating Tale entries as it wishes and to feature such entries in its Dating Tales campaign. These entries will be shared via their website and social media (including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram).
- By taking part in the challenge, entrants agree to have their submitted name and Dating Tale displayed on match.com social channels and agree that it may be used by match.com for any such purpose, at any time, without any fee or other form of compensation.
- 5 entrants will be selected at random after the closing date from all the entries to win 1x £50 one4all gift card each .
- Entries to be featured in our Dating Tales campaign will be chosen at random; there is no guarantee that your submission will be featured in the campaign.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entrants, without notice, and for any reason that The Promoter determines at its sole discretion.
- Twitter is not liable or accountable for anything related to this promotion. This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administrated by or associated with Twitter. You are providing your information to The Promoter and not Twitter.
- Participation in the challenge and submitting a Dating Tale constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions will be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
- The Promoter reserves the right in exceptional circumstances to vary, amend or withdraw this challenge on reasonable notice.
- The Promoter reserves the rights to amend the Terms and Conditions at any point and without notice.