Over 50s Singles Weekend Getaway To Spain
A singles weekend in sunny España
Friday 08 September 2017 | Costa del Sol
- Fri 08/09/2017 10:00 -
Sun 10/09/2017 23:30 (add to calendar)
(register from Fri 25/08/2017)
- This event is only open to members aged 50 and above.
Put the 8-10th September in your calendar as an opportunity for new adventure! We will be taking you for a long weekend treat down to the stunning and sunny Costa Del Sol.
The resort has lots to offer, with an outdoor and indoor pool, gym, sports facilities and much more to explore.Spain is the number one tourist destination for Europeans, not only because of the wonderful climate, a fascinating culture, and rich and varied cuisine but also because of the warmth of its people. This gives us the perfect setting for a long weekend away.It is our time to shine and we look forward to giving you the warmest welcome on this new adventure waiting for you as you get to know wonderful singles in a sun and sea setting in Spain! See you there!
About our weekend trip
Costa del Sol (or “Coast of the Sun”) is located on the shoreline in the south of Spain, extending all the way from Nerja to the west coast of Cadiz.
The weekend package includes return flights between London Gatwick and Malaga Airport, 2 nights accommodation at a 4* resort near to the coast, return coach transfers between Malaga airport and the hotel, half board at the hotel (consisting of breakfasts and dinners), evening shows and entertainment at the hotel, a full group activities programme with dedicated staff and a half day guided Tapas Tour in the local resort of Estepona.
Your package holiday including transportation and accommodation will be provided by our partner easyJet holidays. Flying out and back with easyJet and group coach transfers between Malaga Airport and the resort are included in the price.
Outbound: Friday 8th September from London Gatwick, departure 12:15.
Arriving Malaga, Costa Del Sol at 16:10 (local time – mainland Spain is one hour ahead of UK).
Return: Sunday 10th September from Malaga, Costa Del Sol, departure 21:30.
Arriving London Gatwick at 23:20 (UK time).
– One piece of cabin bag with a maximum size of 56x45x25cms is included in the package price. Hold luggage may be purchased separately when confirming your package.
*Meeting time before outbound flight:
Date: Friday 8th September 2017.
Where: easyJet customer service desk, Gatwick Airport, North Terminal.
– 2 nights stay (Friday 8th & Saturday 9th September) at Atalaya Park Hotel.
– Standard Twin or Double room for single occupancy for all guests.
– Breakfast on Saturday and Sunday morning.
– Drinks before dinner on Friday and Saturday evening.
– Dinner on Friday and Saturday evenings, including a half bottle of house wine (37.5 cl) or one beer (0.45 cl) + bottle of still water (0.50 cl) + 1 soft drink (0.35 cl) per person.
– Live entertainment after dinner on both evenings.
– Full activity programme with social games and sports.
– Half day Tapas Tour in the local resort of Estepona for Saturday lunch.
How to book your ticket?
After you register for the trip we will send you an email with details on how to complete your booking and finalise the payment. You are only guaranteed your ticket when payment is confirmed.
For any questions, please contact our support team on: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
What is NOT included in your package:
– Your journey to/from London Gatwick and your home destination.
– Hold luggage on outbound and return flights (this can be purchased separately).
– Late check out at the hotel on Sunday 10th September, our check out time is 13:30 on Sunday 10th September. Shared facilities will be available until departure for the airport on Sunday.
– Travel & Medical Insurance (we highly recommend you take out a private policy to cover this trip and that you apply for and carry with you your European Health Insurance Card (EHIC).
– Extra activities, extra services, tips to hotel staff.
– Equipment rental (for example golf clubs).
– Lunch on Friday and Sunday.
– Luggage service at the airport and hotel.
– Trip cancellation.
– All other things not referred to as included in this package.
See Match.com’s Terms and Conditions, for more details on our services. Additional Terms and Conditions, specific for this trip, will be sent to you via email.