Cultural Saturday in Edinburgh
Saturday art exhibition with singles!
Saturday 20 May 2017 | City Art Centre
- Sat 20/05/2017 12:45
- This event is open to everyone.
- subscribers: £8
- 2 Market Street
Join us at City Art Centre for a guided tour based on the Edinburgh Alphabet: An A-Z of the City’s Collections exhibition, where each letter of the alphabet has a theme around which objects have been grouped.
We will greet you on arrival with a glass of fizz to enjoy while we have a stroll around the gallery. Our guide will lead us through this exhibition, including works based on “Arts and Crafts”, through to Zoo-themed pieces; the exhibition presents a unique opportunity to explore Edinburgh’s rich and diverse past.
Prepare to open up your cultural side; there are many beautiful and interesting art pieces to enjoy. After the art tour we will continue the day in a nearby bar. Chatting about art, life and whatever else comes to your mind…
This afternoon is all about chilling out and learning some new bits with singles, but who knows… this might be the time you meet your next flirt!?
ABOUT THE EVENT
– Arrive at 12:30pm in the City Art Centre (tour starts at 1pm)
– Glass of fizz on arrival
– 1 hour guided tour on the Edinburgh Alphabet: An A-Z of the City’s Collections
– We’ll go for a drink together after the tour (drinks not included)
– A chilled out Saturday with other lovely singles in Edinburgh
– This is an exclusive event with limited tickets, which offers a more intimate environment to meet with other singles
When booking, you can now invite your single friends. Why not book a ticket for a (single) friend to accompany you or be your wingman?