Photography walking tour with singles
Sunday 13 August 2017 | Midlands Art Centre
- Sun 13/08/2017 13:45 - 16:45
- This event is open to everyone.
- subscribers: £24
- Midlands Art Centre
Cannon Hill Park
Snap away with your next date! We thought we would update our photography skills a bit so we can capture all the great moments ahead of us with great photos!
In the company of our expert teacher, we’ll all take a stroll around and learn how to capture the perfect picture on camera (or smartphone)!
Enjoy your photography lesson where you will learn skills to improve your photographs from composition to technical know-how’s. How do you capture that moment? We’ll teach you all you need to know.
This is a relaxed afternoon tour where you will meet new single friends and potential dates. We’ll start off the afternoon by exploring the stunning park and take on Midlands Art Centre too, talk about a cultural day out!
The last stop of the tour will be a cafè where we can exchange or share photos and chat about life or whatever else comes to your mind…
This afternoon is all about having fun and who knows, this might be the day you meet your summer flirt!
ABOUT THE EVENT
– Arrive at 1:45pm, at the reception of the Midlands Art Centre. Make sure to be on time since we’ll leave the meeting point once the tour starts
– Please bring your own camera (good quality phone cameras are acceptable)
– 2 hour guided tour in park and art centre
– A chilled out and cultural Sunday afternoon with other singles in Birmingham
– After the tour we will head over to a nearby cafe (drinks not included)
– This is an exclusive event with limited tickets, which offers a more intimate environment to meet with other singles”