Ping pong date night in London
Playful fun with singles!
Tuesday 25 July 2017 | Bounce
- Tue 25/07/2017 18:45 (add to calendar)
- This event is open to everyone.
- subscribers: £11
- 241 Old Street
We know some playful fun is the best concept to get to know new people, and that’s exactly what we have planned for this Tuesday night! Who says it has to be Friday night to have some fun!?
Meet us for a drink in the bar and get ready to roll up your sleeves for some Ping Pong games. We ensure that this is the greatest ice-breaker when meeting new friends and potential dates…
The games gurus will keep us all on our toes with some competitions and games!
At half time, we will reload your energy with some pizza nibbles in case you need it! And the bar is open all night so it is plenty of time to turn this Tuesday into a party.
Join us at the quirky Bounce to kick start the week with some real fun!
Who knows – this might be the night you’ll find your next flirt!?
– Arrive at 6:45pm for a welcome drink (different choices available) to prepare you for the games
– We’ll start the Ping Pong at 7 pm
– Our Match Host will welcome you on arrival
– Games gurus & ping pong hosts to get everyone involved
– An exclusive area for our singles
– Pizza nibbles at half time in the game
– The bar is open and it is possible to both drink and eat throughout the night
When booking, you can now pay for a friend to accompany you and be your wingman!