Pizza Making At Pizza Express
The perfect combination of pizza and dating
Wednesday 26 April 2017 | 133 Baker St
- Wed 26/04/2017 18:30
- This event is open to everyone.
- subscribers: £20
- 133 Baker St
Spring is here and it’s a month filled with new opportunities for some playful flirting and romance! Join us for this fun and social night, we’ve planned out a really special evening for you to make some lush pizza with our singles!You’ll be welcomed upon arrival with a glass of bubbles to get you in the mood for the night. Put on your chef hat and apron because you’ll then be taught how to make some delicious pizza. Whether you’re feeling cheesy or hot and spicy, the choice of toppings on your pizza is all yours!
After the session in the kitchen we’ll enjoy great pizza together, exchange some laughs and enjoy those tasty bites in a sophisticated manner in the restaurant. The bar is open throughout the night so there is plenty of time to catch someone’s eye during the night and hang around for a fun time…
Let’s learn a new cooking skill and enjoy this delightful evening together!
Maybe you’ll find a match and share a slice or two?
See you by the pizza oven…
– Enjoy a glass of bubbles upon arrival
– Pizza making session, we’ll teach you how to make pizza like a pro!
– We’ll enjoy the pizza made together
– Get your chef hats on tight because the best pizza maker(s) will be awarded at the end!
– This is an exclusive event with limited tickets, which offers a more intimate environment to meet with other singles
*Please note all tickets must be bought in advance*
When booking, you can now pay for a friend to accompany you and be your wingman!