Singles Summer Weekend In Crans Montana, Switzerland
A weekend with singles in Switzerland
Friday 07 July 2017 | Crans Montana
- Fri 07/07/2017 14:00
- This event is open to everyone.
- subscribers: £325
- Crans Montana
Join us 7-10 July for a weekend of adventure in the heart of Swiss Alps
Bookings are temporarily closed for men. If you would like us to add you to the waiting list, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Following the success of our winter holiday this year, here comes the summer edition enriched with sun and fresh alpine air!
We invite you for a 3-day weekend in Switzerland filled with activities, parties and surprises. Meet up with lots of singles in the heart of Crans Montana, located on the sunny plateau in the Alps!
We’ve got a perfect blend of all the ingredients to have a great weekend together including dating activities, parties, outdoor adventures, sports, hiking and much more.
Bonus: This is a trip where you will meet singles from all over Europe. Oh yes, we have invited our members from across the continent! Who else, but Match, could gather so many fantastic singles for a weekend!?
We can offer a great deal and trip, so that you can focus on having a great getaway and mixing with your new single friends and potential dates from the moment you arrive.
• Single room in a 3-star hotel located in the centre of Crans Montana village. Breakfast and late checkout included.
• Transfer with private shuttle from the funicular terminal to your hotel
• A programme of activities* social and outdoor activities to enjoy in the sun (hiking, paddling, introduction to golf and much more)
• Daily aperitifs in the best venues in the village, one drink included
• Awesome dinners + parties!
• A goodie bag just for you
• Match Team and hosts
• Discounts on equipment rental (golf clubs, mountain bikes…), AND on drinks during parties
• Friday: Welcome party in the evening after everyone has arrived, followed by an after party in a warm and cosy bar
Day: Activities to get to know each other (different choices of activities available)*
Night: Dinner and party
Day: Activities (different choices of activities available)*
Night: Delicious dinner and a themed party in one of the trendiest bars in the area
Day: Last activity, followed by a farewell drink together before take-off. Time to say goodbye… and swap numbers…
*CHOICES OF ACTIVITIES
Adventure rope course in the trees, guided MTB rides, hiking to spots with a 360 degrees stunning view, golf lesson with a pro, tour of a coffee roasting facility, beach volley tournament, relax by the clean water of an alpine lake, paddling, wakeboarding (for the bravest).
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED?
• Your transportation to Crans Montana and back home (flights/trains, insurance etc)
• Equipment rental for activities
• Extra drinks
For any questions or inquiries, please email us at email@example.com
Places are limited: Don’t let the French, Irish, Spanish, Swedish, German, Italian, Dutch, Swiss, Austrian, Norwegian and Danish members steal your spot! Book yours today!
They enjoyed it last year…
• “I particularly liked the environment with the mountains, the lakes… and the outdoor activities that came along to enjoy both. The all-European formula is unique it seems, and allows a great cross-cultural exchange. A total cut off in the daily routine. Positive and enriching to me.” Léa, 27
• “This probably was the craziest weekend of my life. The choice of activities were off the hook, the setting was breathtaking, and the hosts were so nice. I also appreciated the nice get-togethers.” Arnaud, 39
• “I found the weekend very well organised, with smiling, proficient, hosts. The place is wonderful and the hotel was perfect.” Alice, 34
Important notice: Reception and service facilities at the ski resort are not equipped to host people with disabilities and reduced mobility, when not accompanied by a qualified person. Disabled individuals guarantee that their attendant will join the trip under the same conditions as other participants.
For more information, please use the e-mail address above. Thank you for your understanding.