How to pay for a friend to attend a match.com event
One of the great things about match.com singles events is that you can bring a friend whether they are a member of the site or not. At match.com we run a range of fun and relaxed singles events throughout the country including afterwork get-togethers in handpicked bars (Nights), interesting group activities designed to break the ice (Socials) and late night drinks complete with dancefloor tunes and a lively atmosphere (Black Label).
If you are interested in coming to an after-work get-together and would like to bring a friend or two simply hit the RSVP button:
You can then add your friends’ names in the pop up:
They will then be sent an invitation by email to which they can RSVP and join you on your match.com night out!
The above event is free but if you’d like to come to a paying event e.g. a Social (such as salsa or a walking tour) or a Black Label event you can also pay for friends. This is how…
1. Go through the steps to pay for yourself.
2. Once you have received email confirmation of your attendance either return to the events section of the site or click on the button in the email that says ‘Pay for a friend’.
3. Click on ‘Invite a friend’
4. Enter their details and click on ‘Confirm your attendance and pay’. You’ll be taken to a payment page where you can pay for your friend’s place.
5. Please note that confirmation of your friend’s place with be emailed to you. Their name will be added to our attendance list along with yours.