- When did you meet?
- We began talking in May 2016, shortly after I’d had a major operation. We couldn’t meet for weeks due to my healing time but we talked every day through Match and later exchanged numbers to text. We finally met face to face in June that year, and I just knew she was the One I’d been searching for!
- What aspect of their Match profile did you find most attractive or interesting?
- She came across as being really cheeky and fun. Although Jo is 9 years my senior, she is incredibly young at heart and I found that to be really refreshing.
- Do you have any plans together as a couple (holidays, moving in, commitment…)
- We moved in together in 2018, became engaged in January 2021 and are due to be married in March 2022! Thank you, Match. You were absolutely perfect.
- What are the cute little things you do for each other on a daily basis?
- I love that after 5 years, we still have morning cuddles, and we make time to listen to each other and make sure the other person feels safe and secure, and comfortable to be vulnerable. There’s no one thing that we do that stands out – it all stands out.