If you’re looking for a date in London, Match is here to help. Thousands of Londoners join our dating site each month to chat online, date and meet other singles at our events – so you’ve come to the right place. It’s free to register and browse potential matches, so sign up here on our London dating page and get started!
One of the many ways to meet singles in London on Match is through attending dating events. We bring together single Londoners to take part in events such as wine tasting, dinners and dancing, classes in cooking and photography, and relaxed drinks in London’s bars on Match nights. By registering with Match you’ll always be first to hear about these – giving you the best chance of finding a date.
Dating in London
Stuck for date ideas? Whether you’re looking for a first date coffee, an after-work dinner or a weekend walk, our experts here at Match have got you covered:
North London date ideas:
- Meet for a lazy weekend wander around Hampstead Heath, and reward yourselves with a drink at The Flask in Hampstead.
- Get to know your date over dinner on Upper Street, Angel & Islington – from delicious meze at Gallipoli Again to authentic Italian cuisine at Trullo.
- Grab sophisticated brunch together by Primrose Hill – if you feel that spark, followup with a hike up the hill for a timeless view
Dating in East London:
- Meet up in Shoreditch for an on-trend coffee at Shoreditch Grind. You can also order a Hot Flat White Russian, if you’re feeling adventurous…
- Head further east and meet singles in London at Victoria Park for a refreshing afternoon stroll, then head to Victoria Park Village.
- For dinner and drinks head to Hoxton for the latest creations and innovations.
Singles in West London:
- Nip in for a casual dinner date at any of the bustling eateries tucked away in Kingly Court, Carnaby.
- Head to Richmond when the sun is shining for a quaint walk around the leafy suburb.
- For cocktails, take your pick of the bars on the King’s Road in Chelsea.
South of the River:
- Bustling Brixton is where you want to take your date for the latest budget culinary creations at Brixton Village.
- For later-night drinks, meet for a tipple tucked away at Scooter Café in Waterloo dating London-style.
- Walk through Southbank and pop into the Tate as you get to know your date better.