If you’re looking to start dating in Liverpool, then you’ve come to the right place. Match is the UK’s best known dating site and offers more ways to meet new people, and it’s free to register and browse through your matches. So sign up here on the Liverpool dating page and start meeting like-minded singles!
Match’s advanced search functionality gives you the opportunity to find exactly the type of person you want to be dating. So whether you’re looking for someone who’ll spend a lazy afternoon at Albert Dock with you, or someone who shares your love of live music, we’ll help you find them.
That’s not all – as a member of Match, you’ll be first to hear about upcoming Match nights. These are relaxed events held in local bars where you get a chance to meet other Match members in person.
Share your great story here ! Tell us your love story!
Dating in Liverpool
Liverpool is a cultural hub, with more museums and galleries than any other UK city outside of the capital. It’s home to some of the coolest singles about – impress them with our favourite Liverpool dating ideas:
- If you’re after a bustling area to take your date for a drink, head to Ropewalks, which has everything from live music venues to bars where you can dance the night away (if things go well!) The Attic Bar has live music, hotdogs and beer. What more could you want from dating in Liverpool?
- Castle Street is one of the best bets for singles in Liverpool looking for a gourmet experience. Our recommendation is San Carlo, where you’ll be served delectable Italian fare – you might even spot a celebrity!
- For a casual coffee date, go to the Georgian Quarter and try 92 Degrees Coffee, who roast their beans on-site and are situated in the beautiful Old Blind School building.
- If you’re the outdoorsy type, check out Otterspool Prom and Park to the south of the city. We love going for rambling walks along the Mersey in the summer – why not stop for a picnic on the grass too?
- The Walker Art Gallery is perfect for culture vultures dating in Liverpool. With works by everyone from Hockney to Holbein, bond with your date over a shared love for the visual arts.
If you’re looking for more dating advice, head over to our advice hub, where we can help with first date question inspiration, tips on how to master the first dinner date, and much more. Register for free now to get started on your Liverpool dating journey!