Singles looking to start their dating journey in Liverpool have come to the right place. Match is the UK’s best known dating site and offers more ways to meet new people, and it’s free to register and browse through your available matches. So sign up here on the Liverpool dating page and start meeting like-minded singles!
Match’s advanced search functionality gives you the opportunity to find exactly the type of person you want to be dating. So whether you’re looking for someone who’ll spend a lazy afternoon at Albert Dock with you, or someone who shares your love of live music, we’ll help you find them.
That’s not all – as a member of Match, you’ll be first to hear about upcoming Liverpool Match nights. These are relaxed events held in local bars where you get a chance to meet other Match members in person.Thousands of people have already met their partner on Match. Could you be next?
Dating in Liverpool
Liverpool is a cultural hub, with more museums and galleries than any other UK city outside of the capital. As a result, it has a great variety of dating spots meaning that singles looking to find new places to their date are spoilt for choice. It’s also home to some of the coolest singles about – impress them with our favourite Liverpool dating ideas:
- If you’re after a bustling area to take your date for a drink, head to Ropewalks, which has everything from live music venues to bars where you can dance the night away (if things go well!) The Attic Bar has live music, hotdogs and beer. What more could you want from dating in Liverpool?Castle Street is one of the best bets for singles in Liverpool looking for a gourmet experience. Our recommendation is San Carlo, where you’ll be served delectable Italian fare – you might even spot a celebrity!For a casual coffee date, go to the Georgian Quarter and try 92 Degrees Coffee, who roast their beans on-site and are situated in the beautiful Old Blind School building.
- Outdoorsy singles, might like to check out Otterspool Prom and Park to the south of Liverpool. We love going for rambling walks along the Mersey in the summer – why not stop for a picnic on the grass too?
- The Walker Art Gallery is perfect for culture vulture singles dating in Liverpool. With works by everyone from Hockney to Holbein, bond with your date over a shared love for the visual arts.
- The Merseyside city boasts other arty hotspots like the cinema and contemporary art gallery space FACT, which host a number of events too. Perfect for that off-the-beaten-path art or film date – there’s a cafe upstairs too if you’re both looking to chat about what you’ve just seen over a coffee.
- Looking for music events that float your dating boat? Beatles fanatics can take their date to the Liverpool annual International Beatleweek in August. You’ll be able to have a dance and a drink with your date while watching one of the city-wide festival’s many Beatles tribute bands.
- If you’re looking for events but aren’t passionate about the Beatles, there are plenty of other dating possibilities. If you and your date love whisky, there’s the Merseyside’s new Liverpool Whiskey Festival, which takes place in the Metropolitan Cathedral.
- Into single speed dating? There are quite a few options in the Northwest city, such as the one held at the Arthouse Bar & Pizzeria. It’s usually held on Fridays and Saturdays and is aimed at daters aged 21-35. Who knows who you’ll make contact with!
- If you’re on a budget, why not take a romantic stroll down the Royal Albert Docks, where you’ll be able to see Birkenhead in the distance – you can also visit the Tate Liverpool here too. This rather atmospheric gallery contains some of the best collections in the UK – admission is free with a ticket or a member card.
So that just about wraps it up – single people of Liverpool, we have you sorted for your next hot date! But what if you have a few more questions, or are looking to learn more about dating in the UK? Continue reading…
If you would love to join a dating app but you’re not sure which one’s right for you – or even which ones are available – you can read our guide Online Chat Sites for Dating Single British Persons in the UK. We can also offer you guides for gay and lesbian dating in the Merseyside city. Not really a night person, and you’re looking for a daytime date? No problem, we have the best options for you covered. We also have guides for those looking to focus their efforts on serious dating and apps for serious relationships.
Members can head over to our advice hub for more dating advice. Here, we can also help with first date question inspiration, tips on how to master the first dinner date, and much more. Register for free now to get started on your Liverpool dating journey!