Simon and Natalia
- When did you meet?
- We met in July 2013.
- What aspect of their Match profile did you find most attractive or interesting?
- I loved Natalia’s photos and all of her profile. Natalia loved all of my profile, however I did not have any photos on there. I remember having to request permission for her to accept 1 message from somebody without photos. She accepted my request and the rest is history….
- Do you have any plans together as a couple (holidays, moving in, commitment…)
- We were 1 hour 40 minutes apart, so we moved in together in February 2015, which was a big thing for Natalia as she left her family, friends and job behind. We then got married in July 2021.
- What are the cute little things you do for each other on a daily basis?
- We care about each other’s comforts all the time, both putting each other before ourselves. We are always pleased to see each other at the end of a day and Natalia always lights up the room with her welcome. Never has there not been a smile, a happy acknowledgment, a kiss and a hug. ?
- What is the most crazy thing you have done for each other?
- We are not really crazy people, however, I did arrange for Natalia’s family to come to England from Poland in 2016 for a surprise 40th Birthday party for her. That is her sister, her 2 Sons and her parents. I collected them from the airport and arranged accommodation for them all and it was the best kept secret and therefore had the most amazing impact!
You might also like