Louise & Simon
- When did you meet?
- We met in October 2016 on match.com.
- What aspect of him/her Match profile did you find most attractive or interesting?
- From my prospective: We had a lot in common, lived near to each other and I was attracted to him from his photos. From Simon’s prospective he was attracted to me from my photos, my profile was interesting and he liked my drive for my career.
- Do you have any plans together as a couple (holidays, moving in, ..)?
- Yes we have lived together for a year now, got engaged last Christmas and get married in April 2019!
- What are the little (or big) compromises you make in your relationship?
- It’s all about give and take and making sure you take an interest in each other’s interests. Share the good times as well as the bad times.
- What are the cute little things you do for each other on a daily basis?
- We text each other every morning when we arrive at work, always say love you when ending a phone call and we are both spontaneous!
- What is the most crazy thing you have done for him/her?
- Simon proposed to me in the tallest hotel in Manchester on the 22nd floor even though he is scared of heights!
- What is the funniest moment you’ve had together?
- When Simon proposed I was sat on a chair, as I said yes I fell off the chair and we both landed on the floor laughing… my favourite part was when Simon stopped laughing and double checked I had said yes!!
You might also like