Steph & Toby
- When did you meet?
- March 2018. We were almost destined not to meet! We were actually supposed to meet in August 2017 – had a date planned, and I texted him a few days before to arrange a time and location. He messaged back to say he’d had a few dates with someone else, and they’d decided to go exclusive! Fast forward 6 months to Feb 2018 (during which time I’d also dated someone else briefly), and I rejoined Match, and out of the blue received a message from Toby, apologising for what happened before, asking me out on a date, but saying he completely understood if I didn’t want to. Thankfully, I did, and here we are over 3 years later!
- What aspect of their Match profile did you find most attractive or interesting?
- He had something interesting to say, his profile was well written, and he seemed to have a lot of cool interests and hobbies.
- Do you have any plans together as a couple (holidays, moving in, commitment…)
- Well… we actually went on holiday together as our 5th date, to Marrakesh! Toby proposed on Christmas Eve 2018, and we were supposed to get married last year, but had to cancel due to Covid. We finally got married in August this year!
- What are the cute little things you do for each other on a daily basis?
- Too many to mention! This is pretty much a dream relationship, and everything I ever wanted. Luckily, he feels the same!
- What is the most crazy thing you have done for each other?
- 5th date in Morocco, moved in together after 5 months, engaged at 9 months.
You might also like