Aaron & Maxine
- When did you meet?
- Aaron and I met in July 2016 through match.com! We chatted for a couple of weeks before going on our first date. He took me to mini golf and then we went and had a drink in a lovely country pub. We chatted for hours…so long in fact that the pub closed and we were left sat in the pub garden!
- What aspect of him/her Match profile did you find most attractive or interesting?
- Aaron’s profile was really basic actually. However he had a cute pic and he was reasonably local to me which was a huge bonus.
- Do you have any plans together as a couple (holidays, moving in, ..)?
- We moved in together January this year, and we are actually expecting a baby together! We had our baby scan last week and are due in May!
- What are the little (or big) compromises you make in your relationship?
- I don’t feel like we had to make huge compromises. I think we just fit. I have never had a connection so quickly with someone before. It feels like we have been together for years. I guess the only compromise is that he insisted on keeping his DVD collection separate to mine and in alphabetical order which was so impractical so i insisted he put mine and his together!!!
- What are the cute little things you do for each other on a daily basis?
- Every morning we get up early and have a cup of tea together before work. It is important to have that little bit of time together before starting the day.
- What is the most crazy thing you have done for him/her?
You might also like