At Match, we have many singles in Cambridge looking to meet someone close by. If you’re looking to kick-start your dating journey in Cambridge, all you need to do is register for free! Just sign up here on our Cambridge dating page and you’ll be able to browse your potential matches straight away.
We also have many advanced search features to help you find a date that’s right for you. You might be looking for a movie buff or a sports lover – or both! Now it’s easier than ever to find your ideal date.
By registering with Match, you’ll also be first to hear about Match nights and socials in Cambridge, where many of our match singles get together in a relaxed atmosphere without the pressure of first dates.
Dating doesn’t have to be complicated and we’re always here to help. We have a hub of handy articles providing you with dating tips and advice. There’s lots of useful stuff, from advice on getting in touch with your matches to tips on what to ask on the first date.
Dating in Cambridge
Cambridge is one of the most spectacular cities in the UK, with beautiful university buildings around every corner. Home to students, academics and plenty of singles, dating in Cambridge is intellectual, quirky, fun – whatever you want it to be! Check out our top location picks to impress your date:
- If you want to go out for drinks, one of your best bets is Bene’t Street. Go to Pint Shop to discover a trendy bar set in an 1830, grade 2 listed building. Pint Shop specialises in, you guessed it, pints! You’ll find a superb beer list alongside cocktails and wine.
- Singles in Cambridge who are feeling peckish should go to the south end of Regent Street where there are a number of independent restaurants. Yim Wah Express serves good value Chinese food, including dim sum and various set menus, if you fancy sharing some oriental delights with your date.
- There are some top notch coffee shops along Mill Road, in south-east Cambridge. Urban Larder is a cafe and deli which offers great tea and coffee, as well as plenty of accompaniments. Think freshly-baked cakes, toasties and salads, all made using locally sourced ingredients.
- Outdoorsy types dating in Cambridge must try the quintessential Cambridge activity: punting! Impress your date with your upper arm strength or sit back, relax and gently float down the river Cam while you take in stunning scenery on the river banks. Don’t forget to bring some drinks and food with you to make the most of your day out!
- Cambridge dating wouldn’t be complete without a bit of culture! Wonder at the massive collection of art and antiquities at the Fitzwilliam Museum. There are constantly changing exhibitions, so you’ll find something to suit every taste.
Finally, if you need more dating advice, check out our advice hub for all the dating advice you could possibly need. Read up on how to flirt, or the 11 telltale signs you’re falling in love. Then register for free to start your Cambridge dating journey today!