In a city full of attractions, sport and entertainment, Match has many singles, all looking to meet someone new. If you’d like your dating journey to be in Cardiff, why not sign up here on our Cardiff dating page? It’s free to register and you’ll instantly be able to browse your potential matches.
You can narrow your search using our advanced features which will only bring you results that are in line with what you’re looking for. This could be a sports-lover, a theatre buff, or both!
At Match, we want to support you through your dating journey right from the beginning and beyond. One of the many ways we do this is through our hub of helpful articles. There’s tips on everything from what to ask on the first date to knowing when to take the next step in your relationship.Thousands of people have already met their partner on Match. Could you be next?
Dating in Cardiff
Wales’s capital city, Cardiff is home to various restaurants, bars, and cultural experiences which promise to entertain both you and your date. The romantic ambience of the city’s historic buildings alongside vibrant new establishments make dating in Cardiff ideal for a memorable experience.
>Here’s our top location picks to keep the romance alive:
- >This one is for the singles in Cardiff who love music! Take your date to Spillers Records> – the oldest record shop in the world – and get to know them better while browsing through their countless vinyls together. Find it in Morgan Arcade.
- >Explore a secret, speakeasy bar while dating in Cardiff – you won’t be disappointed. The Dead Canary >resides in the corner of Barrack Lane >and offers a range of extravagant cocktails and a vintage, candle-lit atmosphere. The secret entrance and 1920’s decor enhances the sense of mystery and excitement between you and your date.
- Chapel 1877> is the place to go for the foodies in search of a Cardiff dating experience. The French-Italian, Gothic themed >restaurant consists of three luxurious floors that were once a working Chapel. The main restaurant area is situated on the first floor and offers a range of fine wines and mouth watering A La Carte menu, while the upper floor offers an afternoon tea experience in a beautiful setting, complete with chandeliers and arched Gothic windows!
- >For a coffee date>, pop into the Big Moose Coffee Co>, located on Frederick Street, to share delicious cake and conversation in trendy industrial surroundings.
- >Take a laid back stroll together >alongside Mermaid Quay> and watch the water gently lapping at the shore as you walk and talk – grab a pint at The Dock> if things are going well!