If you’re ready to begin your dating journey in the city of Leeds, why not sign up here on our Leeds dating page? With Match it couldn’t be easier – it’s free to register and you can browse potential matches.
We also have advanced search features so that you can find someone suited to you – whether that’s someone whose idea of the perfect evening is going to see a new band at a live gig or someone who’d prefer a night in watching your favourite TV show.
Share your great story here ! Tell us your love story!
Dating in Leeds
One of the coolest northern cities, there’s something for everyone dating in Leeds. With some of the friendliest singles about, there’s never been a better time to explore the city and try something new. Here are our recommendations for the best dating spots in Leeds:
- For singles in Leeds looking for the best bars, we suggest heading to the area around Boar Lane, Duncan Street and Call Lane. The Maven serves carefully crafted cocktails and Mediterranean food if you’re feeling peckish. Or check out Veeno on Duncan Street for a wine tasting experience, complete with a platter of cold meats and cheese.
- If you fancy some grub, go to student-y Burley, about a mile north-west of the centre. Poco Sicilian Street Food sells delicious Italian treats like slices of pizza, arancini and the classic Sicilian dessert, cannoli. There are a few bar seats inside but you might have to head for a nearby bench to scoff your food if it’s busy.
- If you’re dating in Leeds and looking for a cosy cafe, head to The Calls where you’ll find Art’s, serving great coffee and a food menu focusing on high quality ingredients. For something a bit different, we’d recommend Northern Guitars Cafe Bar, where you can rub shoulders with musicians in a cafe/bar within a guitar shop.
- Roundhay park is perfect for Leeds singles looking for some fresh air on a date. It’s about an hour’s walk from the centre if you’re in the mood for a long stroll, or otherwise a 15 minute drive. Roundhay is one of the biggest parks in Europe, with a lake, a cafe and plenty of gardens to wander around while you get to know your date better.
- For history buffs, there’s little better to do in Leeds than exploring the ruins of Kirkstall Abbey. The abbey is well-preserved and in beautiful, green surroundings. Leeds dating has never looked so spectacular!
Check out our advice hub for more dating advice. We cover everything from how to kiss on a date, to the 11 telltale signs you’re falling in love. Once you’re all clued up, register for free to start your Leeds dating journey!