Are you dating in Birmingham and looking to improve your chances of meeting someone special? If so, then Match is the right site for singles like you.
Match is the UK’s best known dating site and offers more ways to meet fun new people, plus it’s free to sign up and browse through your matches. Just register here on the Birmingham dating page to get started!
Advanced online search features on the Match site make it so simple to find the type of date you’re looking for. Whether you’re after someone to share a Sunday stroll along the canal with (Birmingham has more miles of canal than Venice!), or are looking to meet a single who shares your passion for local live music, we can help you find that person. What’s more, members of Match will be the first to hear online about upcoming Match nights – a chance to meet other single members in bars across the city.
Last but not least, we have a number of articles to help members make the most of their dating experience. Whether you’re in need of a romantic restaurant in Birmingham or an unusual date idea, we have it covered. Just read on to find out more about Birmingham’s great pub and bar scene for singles!
Dating in Birmingham
Whoever you’re meeting, you’ll find the perfect local dating hotspot or events in Birmingham. From a high-end restaurant experience to budget events, we’ve picked out the best spots for singles dating in Birmingham:
- For a sophisticated drink, take your date out on Colmore Row which is home to some of the city’s best bars for dating. The Alchemist is always a great choice if you’re looking for fun tasty cocktails and a lively atmosphere in the heart of Birmingham.
- Another local gem is The Botanist on Temple Street. Come for the botanical themed decor, stay for the signature cocktails, BBQ and deli selection.
- Go for post-work dinner together in Harbourne, where you’ll find a vibrant restaurant scene from gastro-inns – we love The Plough in Birmingham – to high-end Italian eateries.
- Singles after a true culinary adventure can check out Indico at The Mailbox – Birmingham’s North-Indian restaurant that’s got a flair for street food and tandoori.
- Meet another single for coffee in the bustling streets surrounding St Martin in the Bull Ring. Try 200 Degrees for an easy first intro to dating – coffee is always a good idea for first dates.
- Looking to impress your dating companion with a great exhibition? Check out the Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery. No matter your date’s interests, they’ll have events for most tastes. You can also get cultural with our four theatre date suggestions in Birmingham.
- If a fun dating activity to bond over is more your thing, spend the evening putting together at Ghetto Golf in Digbeth!
- There are plenty of music festival events happening in Birmingham for every season. Not only are they a great place to take a date, they’re also ideal for meeting other single people. The Mostly Jazz, Funk and Soul Festival does what it says on the tin. A prime choice for singles after buzzing city events with food options on site.
- We know dating can be nerve wracking to new single people on the market. So, why not break the ice at Birmingham’s NQ64? It’s the best place to play retro video games (with a craft beer or cocktail in reach). Just book online to reserve!
We’ve got advice for singles looking for love in Birmingham, no matter your dating journey. If you’re looking to find out more about dating in the Midlands in general, have a read of our handy guide on Midlands Dating.
After something a bit more out of the ordinary? We have some Unusual Date Ideas in Birmingham for you too.
We also cover all the exciting dating possibilities for LGBTQ singles in our Gay Dating in Birmingham and Lesbian Dating in Birmingham guides.
So, what are you waiting for? Sign up online for free on our site and find great matches in Birmingham today!