Are you dating in Birmingham and looking to improve your chances of meeting someone special? If so, then Match is the right place for you.
Match is the UK’s best known dating site and offers more ways to meet new people, plus it’s free to sign up and browse through your matches. Register here on the Birmingham dating page to get started!
Advanced search features on Match make it so simple to find the type of date you’re looking for. Whether you’re after someone to share a Sunday stroll along the canal with (Birmingham has more miles of canal than Venice!), or someone who shares your passion for live music, we can help you find that person. What’s more, as a member of Match you’ll be first to hear about upcoming Match nights – a chance to meet other Match members in bars across the city.
Last but not least, we have a number of articles to help you make the most of your dating experience. Whether you’re in need of a romantic restaurant in Birmingham or an unusual date idea, we have it covered.
Dating in Birmingham
Whoever you’re meeting, you’ll find the perfect spot in Birmingham. From classy cocktail bars to quirky activities, we’ve picked out the best spots for singles in Birmingham to date:
- For a sophisticated drink, take your date out on Colmore Row which is home to some of the city’s best bars. The Alchemist is always a good choice!
- Go for post-work dinner together in Harbourne, where you’ll find a vibrant restaurant scene from gastro-inns – we love The Plough – to high-end Italian eateries.
- Meet for coffee in the bustling streets surrounding St Martin in the Bull Ring, coffee is a perfect first date idea – try 200 Degrees.
- If a fun activity to bond over is more your thing, spend the evening putting together at Ghetto Golf in Digbeth!
- For the culturally curious, the National Museum of Scotland is a the perfect, classic place to get know each other better.
We’ve got dating advice for singles looking for love in Birmingham for every step of your dating journey. Explore and learn more from our dating experts, and sign up to find your match in Birmingham today!