If you’re passionate about bikes and know your cruisers from your sportbikes, biking is probably a significant part of your life – one you’d like to share with someone special. Here at Match, we’re all about helping people to find someone that really suits them, so you’ve come to the right place for a fun and straight-forward biker dating experience.
Match is for everyone, so whether it’s man or woman biker dating, or gay motorcycle dating you’re searching for, if you’re looking to meet a biker you’re right where you need to be.
The joy of spending time on your bike – feeling the wind whipping around you as you zoom along, leaning as you take corners and searching out the most breathtaking views in your local area – is only increased when you’ve got someone to share it with, so if you’re ready to find someone to hit the road with (and maybe even to upgrade to a passenger-friendly bike!), read on for our top biker dating tips.
Biker Dating For Success
Dating can be tough at times. It can be hard to tell which people are single, committed and share goals that align with yours. That’s where we come in – we bring together committed singles with similar priorities and preferences, to make it easier to meet someone who is really right for you.
Better yet, using Match leads singles to real commitment – 2.6 million people have already met someone on Match*, so you can be confident that when you register for free you are setting yourself up for success.Thousands of people have already met their partner on Match. Could you be next?
Setting Up Your Biker Dating Profile
Once you’re looking to meet your ideal match from among the over 5 million people in the UK with a motorcycle license, the first step is to set up your profile.
Getting your profile up, running and ready to meet a biker is a smooth and simple process. There are 3 key types of information you need to upload:
- Introducing yourself – Share some key background info such as your first name and area, so we can make sure we help you to meet bikers who are close by.
- Your passions and preferences – Tell us about your interests and who it is you’re looking for. If it’s man or woman biker dating, or gay motorcycle dating that you’re interested in, let us know. This would be the perfect time to mention that your ideal dates involve helmets, leathers and fast bikes, for example.
- Share your smile – Add a couple of recent, non-blurry pictures of yourself, including some shots that show your face, so that our singles can get a feel for who you are.
Meeting Other Biker Singles
Now that your profile is raring to go, you’ll be all set to get to know other committed biking singles. There are a couple of different ways to go about this:
Personalised recommendations View our personalised recommendations for fellow singles who we think could be just your cup of tea, based on the priorities and preferences you shared when setting up your profile. Need any additional support? Our handy online dating coach Lara will be happy to help.
Singles in your area For a more extensive list of committed singles searching for a real relationship near you, scroll through profiles for singles in your area.
Singles Activities Another option for meeting like-minded singles is to hop on your bike and come along to one of our laid-back singles events. Take part in anything from brain-teaser quizzes to cocktail making sessions, all alongside other singles at one of our regular events held across the UK.
How can I help you? I'm looking for a partner
Getting To Know Fellow Bikers On Match
When you’ve found someone you’d like to find out more about, you can request to match with them. If it’s a mutual match, you’ll be able to start chatting with one another on the app.
There’s a few different ways you can do this. First, you might want to chat via text, before moving to live voice chat and then ultimately a real video date. Conveniently, you can do all of these without leaving the app, meaning you can protect your privacy by talking without sharing any personal information, such as your phone number, before you feel comfortable doing so.
Biker Dating – How To Plan Your First Real Date
After you’ve enjoyed building a connection with one another through the app, you might feel ready to move to meeting up in person. When planning that all-important first real date with someone special, there are a couple of things to consider:
- When and where: These are the basics, really, but it’s good to put a little thought into them. If they’re also a fellow biker, maybe you’d like to show them your favourite spots – the best road to whiz down near you or that picture perfect view you keep coming back to. Timing is also a good factor to bear in mind – not only do you want optimum weather, but you may also feel that suggesting a daytime meetup is a good way to make it clear that you’re looking for serious commitment.
- Chances to chat You’ll want to find opportunities to keep getting to know one another more while you’re out and about, so it might be good to plan in a stop – perhaps at a local beauty spot with a picnic in hand, or at a local cafe? – so there’s a chance to talk with one another without loud winds or clunky helmets getting in the way.
Start Your Biker Dating Journey Today
Ready to find someone who really suits you and shares your love for the open road? Register with Match for free today by clicking the ‘register’ button at the top of the page to start the search for your ideal match.
*Data based on an extrapolation from Dynata survey conducted in July 2021, among a representative sample of 4 007 respondents aged 18+ in the UK and Sweden which has been combined with the total population of this age group (Source Eurostat 2020/2021). 6% (in both countries) of interviewees claim having already met someone on Match.