Ben & Amy
- When did you meet?
- We started talking through Match.com back in early September 2013. Due to both of us having holidays booked we didn’t actually meet until 28th October 2013. 4 years and 364 days later, on the exact same spot on the bridge were we first met, he told me we’d had a good few years from that one great night and got down on one knee (in the pouring rain) and asked me to marry him!
- What aspect of him/her Match profile did you find most attractive or interesting?
- He looked like he had some interesting hobbies I wanted to find out more about… that and I thought he was Ginger!
- Do you have any plans together as a couple (holidays, moving in, ..)?
- We are getting married on 28th November 2019!
- What are the little (or big) compromises you make in your relationship?
- I don’t think either of us have made any big compromises! We are both very similar in a lot of ways, which I think means we don’t have to make many. He hates cooking, so I cook in exchange for him cleaning which I hate doing. Does that count??
- What are the cute little things you do for each other on a daily basis?
- He calls me all kinds of nicknames: Creature, Wormy, Hermans – they all sound a bit mean but he’s super cute when he says them that it always makes me forgive him! I love to cook for him, he always tells me my food is so good, this year was the first time ever we have hosted christmas dinner and he said my meal was better than his mum’s! if that isn’t high praise then I don’t know what is! Depending on who is up first, we always warn whoever is still in bed if the big light is going on, or where possible try to still use a lamp! And we both tend to sleep with our backs to eachother, so he likes to make sure we “touch bums” before we go to sleep!
- What is the most crazy thing you have done for him/her?
You might also like