Toni & Richard
- When did you meet?
- We first started messaging each other in September 2012. We exchanged phone numbers and first spoke 11th October 2012. We finally met the 12th of October- the following day.
- What aspect of their Match profile did you find most attractive or interesting?
- He was around the same age as me, had lovely coloured eyes and similar interests. Mainly travel, sport and eating out. He also lived fairly locally compared to other people I had dated.
- Do you have any plans together as a couple (holidays, moving in, commitment…)
- We have a puppy together who lives with him and we are hoping to go to London again later this month. Hopefully we will move in together soon.
- What are the cute little things you do for each other on a daily basis?
- As we don’t live together, Rich messages me every day on WhatsApp he also calls me every night. If he stays over due to being in the office at work, he gives me a lift to work to save me from messing about getting 2 buses. Due to missing our dog he also calls me so I can see our dog.
- What is the most crazy thing you have done for each other?
- When he had his hip replacement surgery 3 years ago, I spent nearly an hour on the train so I could see him for an hour as I was worried about him and wanted to make sure he was ok.
You might also like