North Yorkshire is a wonderful place to find love – it’s just full of many singles who have signed up to Match to kick-start their dating journey! This dating site is free to register and you can begin to browse potential matches instantly. All you need to do is sign up here on our North Yorkshire dating page – it really is that easy.
We also have our advanced features which allow you to narrow down your search to find someone even more compatible with you, whether that’s someone who loves to play a wide range of sports or someone who is all for promoting the arts.
By registering with Match you’ll also be first to hear about Match nights and socials in North Yorkshire. These are events where you get to meet other singles in a fun, relaxed environment. It’s casual and comfortable!
We also have a number of articles that you may find useful such as how to find your perfect match and what to ask on the first date. It’s all part of our commitment to help make your dating journey as easy as possible.
Dating in North Yorkshire
With a range of activities and natural beauty, dating in North Yorkshire can be full of romance. Our experts here at Match can help you choose between some of the best spots for your first date:
- Go for seafood in the heart of picturesque Harrogate. The Drum and Monkey has been serving delicious dishes for almost 50 years and maintains an excellent reputation for superb food and an impressive wine list.
- Grab a coffee or afternoon tea at The Forge Tea Room, ideal for North Yorkshire dating. Located in the heart of Hutton Le Hole, the coffee shop offers a beautiful view across the green and the stream which runs through the village
- For the singles in North Yorkshire who love history, head to Castle Howard to check out their events, and be wowed by the castle itself. Have lunch in one of their restaurants by the gardens and make dating in North Yorkshire fun and educational!
- Visit the The Fox & Rabbit Inn in the North York Moors National Park for a relaxed drink or meal in an idyllic spot with real traditional ales, delicious food and moorland panoramas, promising to set the perfect mood for your date.
- Arty singles looking for a place to take a likeminded date can check out the Mercer Gallery in Harrowgate. Previously open to people as a spa house, this is one of the North’s best galleries to see anything from abstract paintings to local Yorkshire landscapes. Surely a romantc spot to take meet your new date at!
- If you’re looking for something more music orientated, there’s Richmond’s Cavern Music Bar, making it a great place to take your date if you’re looking to break the ice in a fun, vibrant atmosphere. Make sure that you meet there on a Friday or Saturday, as the bar is only open on those days.
- Whitby Beach is a great place to visit if you and your date are looking for a beautiful, romantic spot to while away the time. What’s more, it’s a free option making it a great local choice for single people on a budget.
- Looking for something a little more upmarket? Just head to York’s Pairings Wine Bar, where singles can dine out over tapas and cocktails – an impressive local site.
However you’re looking to start your new Yorkshire dating adventure, these suggestions are great places to meet singles. Whatever your hobbies or interests, there are plenty of local options in North Yorkshire to choose from. And if your date whether your date prefers a quiet spot in an idyllic location or wants to liven things up in a fun new bar, there are plenty of places to choose from. If you’re looking to meet a man, we have more tips for you. Looking for single women in your local area? We have you covered too!
And wherever you’re based in the UK, we can help you start finding some romance in your local area!