Want to find someone special but unsure where to start with lesbian dating Belfast style? Here at Match, we’re dedicated to helping committed singles find their ideal match. Read on for our top tips on meeting singles in Belfast, including setting up your profile and that all-important first date.
Where To Find Lesbian Dating in Belfast
To meet other single women near you, register with Match for free today. Once you’ve signed up, getting your profile ready to go is a quick and simple process.
Setting Up Your Profile for Lesbian Dating Belfast Style
To get your profile up and running, you simply need to share a few bits of key information about yourself:
- Background information – Share your first name and your area as well as some other basic information with us.
- Your passions and preferences – Let us know who you’re interested in and also about any hobbies or passions that are important to you. This will help us to make specialised recommendations for singles who we think will really suit you.
- Some snaps – Add a couple of recent, non-blurry photos of yourself as a finishing touch. Be sure to include at least one photo of your face – bonus points for sharing your best smile!
Once your profile is ready to go, we’ll start showing you personalised recommendations for committed singles who we think may be right for you based on your interests and preferences. Alternatively, you can also search through singles in your area if you’d prefer to.Thousands of people have already met their partner on Match. Could you be next?
The Best Spots for Lesbian Dating Belfast Has To Offer
So you’ve met someone you’re interested in getting to know more, and you’d like to meet her somewhere for a first date. Where should you go, though? Happily, Belfast is filled with great spots for a fun first meeting; we’ve listed a few recommendations below based on what you each like best:
If you both enjoy the finer things, these tasty local restaurants will be the perfect place to meet and get to know each other over a delicious meal and perhaps a drink or two:
- Hope Street Restaurant Belfast – Focusing on creating high-quality dishes from fresh Northern Irish ingredients, this is a popular local restaurant for good reason. It’s BYOB, so you may want to plan ahead if you’d like to enjoy a couple of drinks.
- Coppi Belfast – Coppi serve contemporary Italian cuisine inspired by the restaurants of Venice, right in the heart of Belfast’s busy Cathedral Quarter. Good for a romantic first meal together, this stylish restaurant should be a chic first date choice.
- The Ginger Bistro – Expect reasonably priced meals and an imaginative menu from The Ginger Bistro. Highly rated, this modern European restaurant will set you in good stead for a relaxed first date.
For Culture Vultures
If you both like the opportunity to nerd out a little, Belfast has plenty of fun places to visit. The upside to opting for one of these is that there are loads of interesting exhibits, meaning tons of natural conversation starters if you’re feeling a little nervous about meeting up:
- Titanic Belfast – Okay, so it’s not exactly the most cheery topic, but the Titanic museum is absolutely fascinating. Not only does the ship-inspired building look really cool, but it’s also jam-packed with different experiences and artefacts to discuss.
- Ulster Museum – Located inside the Botanic Gardens, this museum features a huge range of displays on everything from Irish history to space and geology.
- Grand Opera House – Belfast’s most iconic theatre, the Grand Opera House, will make for a first date that’s difficult to top! Better yet, if you’re a little nervous about filling any awkward silences, then choosing to enjoy a show together removes that risk entirely.
For Outdoorsy Types
If you both enjoy chucking on your boots and exploring, then you may enjoy a trip to one of these beautiful outdoor sites together. We recommend checking the weather first(!):
- Botanic Gardens – Covering a massive 28 acres of Belfast, these gardens will win over even the least green-fingered lady. Enjoy strolling, plant-spotting and people-watching before heading to the cafe together for a bite to eat.
- Cave Hill Country Park – Stretch your legs while enjoying stunning views and Northern Irish history in this iconic park. If you fancy plenty of time to chat, take the longest route – a four-mile loop – and stop to explore the castle on your way round.
- Black Mountain – Ideal for a clear day, take in views across Belfast and beyond while you get to know each other at this beauty spot. Dogs are welcome here, meaning you can bring your favourite four-legged friend along with you (because is she really the one if she doesn’t get on with your dog?), and you’ll also want to bring some sensible footwear as it can get a little boggy.
If you both enjoy letting your hair down and want to show off your adventurous side, these are the ideal first dates for you:
- Let’s Go Hydro – Provided you’re both strong swimmers, this will make for a really fun and memorable first date. An aquapark that really has something for everyone, choose from stand-up paddleboarding, kayaking or taking on the giant inflatables together before relaxing and drying off in the cafe afterwards.
- We Are Vertigo – If you’d prefer to forgo the typical first date in favour of something more exciting, then indoor skydiving at We Are Vertigo might just be what you’re looking for. Admittedly, the jumpsuits might not be the best look, but the fun you’ll have together will make it worth it!
- Barnett Demesne Trails – rent a mountain bike and head for the ramps at this fun site – don’t forget your helmets!
Start Lesbian Dating in Belfast Today
If you’re ready to start your dating journey and meet that special someone, register for free today by clicking the “register” button at the top of the page – happy dating!