Jo and Vicky
- When did you meet?
- 14/05/2020 at the start of Covid which gave us an opportunity to refresh the normal way of dating. We took a walk around her location village to talk and get to know each other, and we were hooked from our first meeting.
- What aspect of their Match profile did you find most attractive or interesting?
- Her sense of adventure, casual comfortable approach with appearance matched mine, friendly and approachable. She was open minded and patient but also played hard to get very well!
- Do you have any plans together as a couple (holidays, moving in, commitment…)
- We have been together for 2.5years and moved into our own home together this year. We have shared many holidays from New York, Aruba & trips around the UK. Our next is planned for Bath Christmas market next weekend
- What are the cute little things you do for each other on a daily basis?
- She leaves me notes if she leaves for work first, takes my dogs out for walks and sends me photos, tells me she loves me, encourages me to have adventures and gives me choices which I haven’t had before, she puts my towel on a heated radiator ready for a shower, books little days out together.. she’s full of surprises.
- What is the most crazy thing you have done for each other?
- She bought us tickets to go to New York for Christmas – it’s been on my bucket list forever!
You might also like