Scott and Angela
- When did you meet?
- Scott sent a message on Christmas Day 2017 and we spent a few weeks getting to know more about eachother before arranging to meet on 6th January 2018.
- What aspect of him/her Match profile did you find most attractive or interesting?
- Scott’s opening line on his profile is one that I will always remember. He mentioned how his children and the time he spent with them was very important to him. He’s since proved this is very true and he couldn’t care any more about the people close to him.
- Do you have any plans together as a couple (holidays, moving in, ..)?
- Scott and I arranged our first break together after date 2! Everything continued to fall into place, I managed to relocate with work, my son met a girl who lives around the corner and we have just spent our first Christmas together in our first house together with both our families. We’re just getting ready to go away for the night to celebrate our first anniversary tomorrow.
- What are the little (or big) compromises you make in your relationship?
- I found my perfect match and because of this we both compromise whenever we need to and it comes naturally. Scott has been very supportive as moving away from family and friends was not easy for me. He does everything he can to make me feel settled and so do his family.
- What are the cute little things you do for each other on a daily basis?
- Scott will make me a cup of tea every morning and whoever is home first will get the tea ready. It’s the little things.
- What is the most crazy thing you have done for him/her?
- Booked a holiday after date 2 and move 60 miles away after 6 months!
- What is the funniest moment you’ve had together?
- We laugh a lot! There are so many funny moments I can’t think of one in particular!
You might also like