If you’re looking to date in Berkshire, you’re in the right place. Here at Match we have many singles in Berkshire all looking to meet someone new. If you want to join us, simply sign up here on our Berkshire dating page and you can begin browsing all your potential matches right away.
If you have particular criteria, save yourself hours of browsing by narrowing down your search. Use our advanced features to find exactly what you’re looking for – whether that’s someone who loves to play a range of sports or someone who loves the arts.
By registering with Match you’ll also be first to hear about Match nights and socials, where our Berkshire members come together in a relaxed atmosphere. You’ll meet plenty of singles and have the chance to indulge in some light-hearted conversation without the first date jitters.
Thousands of people have already met their partner on Match. Could you be next?
Dating in Berkshire
Berkshire has no shortage of stunning scenery, chocolate box villages and bustling towns. This makes dating in Berkshire an exciting prospect. Who knows what could be around the corner? Here are our top picks of date destinations across the county – use them to make a great first impression:
- One of the best spots for bars is Reading’s town centre. Milk Bar, by the station, offers an extensive cocktail list specialising in rum, alongside a cool interior. It also hosts monthly comedy nights, perfect for singles in Reading who love stand-up.
- You’ll find some of Berkshire’s finest restaurants in and around Newbury, West Berkshire. The Michelin-starred Woodspeen Restaurant serves up seasonal dishes, with much of their produce grown on-site. Unsurprisingly it’s a little pricey, but if you’re looking for a slice of high-class Berkshire dating this is the place to go.
- Some of Berkshire’s cosiest coffee shops are located in pretty Windsor, close to the castle. Try Heidi in Daniel Department Store for sweet and savoury baked goods – think Danish pastries, pizza, quiches and fresh bread. Their coffee is also delicious and there’s plenty of space to sit and get to know each other over an afternoon snack.
- Our favourite nature spot for dating in Berkshire is Lily Hill Park in Bracknell. The park features an orchard, plenty of woodland and a formal garden. It even boasts England’s longest picnic bench carved from a single piece of wood! Lily Hill is ideal for romantic strolls and picnics in the sunshine with your date.
- If you’re into art, head to the Stanley Spencer Gallery in Cookham, dedicated to the painter who was born in this village. The gallery houses a fascinating permanent collection of his works as well as changing themed exhibitions. Cookham itself is a beautiful village – while you’re there, go for a romantic wander around its cutesy cottages and along the river.
For more dating advice and tips, head to our advice hub. You’ll find guidance on how to ask a girl out, how to flirt and how to deal with phubbing. Register for free to start meeting other Berkshire singles!