Not sure how to begin lesbian dating Leicester-style? Ready to meet that special someone but unsure where to look for her? We’ve put together this handy top tip guide to lesbian dating in Leicester to help you find your right match:
How To Meet Other Lesbians In Leicester
Finding other lesbian singles can be tricky at times. How do you know who is not currently in a relationship, or tell if she’s searching for a real relationship? That’s where we come in. Here at Match, we’re all about helping singles to find someone who really suits them. If you’re wanting to start your search, register for free today by clicking the ‘register’ button at the top of the page.
Share your great story here ! Tell us your love story!
Setting Up Your Lesbian Dating Leicester Profile
Getting your profile up and running is a smooth and simple process. We’ll ask you for 3 key types of information so that we can be sure we’re finding someone who’s just your cup of tea from among our committed singles:
- Introducing yourself – share your first name and area with us, as well as a little background information.
- Who you’re looking for – let us know your passions and preferences. Perhaps you’re a rugby fanatic looking for a fellow fan, or a bookworm whose ideal partner knows her Austen from her Orwell – tell us so that we can help you track her down!
- Share a few snaps – Upload some pictures of yourself, ideally recent non-blurry snaps that include your face.
Getting To Know Other Single Women In Leicester
Once your profile is all set up, we’ll start to show you personalised recommendations for singles who we think might suit you. Our friendly online dating coach, Lara, will be on hand to help if you need any support, and you’ll also have the option to browse profiles for women in your area.
Another way to meet local ladies through Match is to attend one of our fun singles events. Come along to one of our activities nights, held across the UK for the chance to get to know other committed singles. These events are themed so you can opt for an event that suits your personality best, whether that’s a light-hearted quiz session or fun cocktail making event.
Lesbian Dating In Leicester – The Best First Date Spots:
Ditch the traditional date ideas for something a little more off the wall if you and that special someone are both the adventurous type. Here are a couple of options for fun dates that come with the chance to share your wild side:
- Social Climbing This cleverly named climbing centre features of 700 square metres of climbing and bouldering walls. After a speedy induction, you’ll both be ready to start showing off your climbing skills while having a laugh together.
- Ape Index If you like the sound of bouldering but aren’t sure whether that would be enough to fill an entire date, Ape Index is a great alternative. As well as offering some bouldering, they also provide obstacle courses and ‘ninja warrior’ challenges for those feeling brave enough to take them on.
- Let’s Get Lost Perhaps best avoided in winter, a date on the water with Let’s Get Lost could be just the ticket. Their popular ‘Paddle to the Pub’ option will give you the chance to share a kayak and get to know each other a little more while touring some local scenic canals. Pop into one of several pubs en route to enjoy a drink and a meal to reward yourselves for your hard work.
For Culture Vultures:
Leicester has a range of fascinating museums and theatres where you can release your inner geek. These also make a great site for a first date, with plenty of interesting exhibits to keep the conversation flowing as you move around together:
- National Space Centre Keep your heads firmly above the clouds with an exploration of this amazing Science Museum. See the UK’s largest planetarium or tour through their many galleries for an ‘out of this world’ first date.
- Leicester Museum and Art Gallery A good option for dating on a budget, entry to this museum is completely free of charge. View everything from ancient Egyptian exhibits to dinosaur skeletons – you’ll find plenty to discuss here.
- King Richard III Visitor Centre The subject of a very special bit of Leicester history (the discovery of King Richard’s grave after nearly 500 years), this centre aims to share a wealth of information in an interesting and accessible way. It’s also right in the heart of Leicester and therefore ideally placed to go for a drink together afterwards.
An iconic first date activity for a reason, going for dinner together can be the perfect opportunity to get to know someone further when meeting in person for the first time. With plenty of time to chat and perhaps a little gazing into one another’s eyes, if you’re a fan of high quality cooking then Leicester has plenty to offer:
- Bistrot Pierre Inexpensive and highly rated, Bistrot Pierre is the place for French cuisine on a budget. They also offer options to suit various dietary requirements, so if that special someone is gluten free or prefers to skip the meat, this is a good choice.
- Casa Romana Enjoy an authentic Italian dining experience at this cosy restaurant. Flavourful and familiar pasta dishes are the focus here, as well as a detailed and tempting dessert menu…
- Kayal If she prefers Indian food, opt for a meal at Kayal. With a lengthy menu on offer, there’s plenty to choose from, including spicier and milder dishes to suit everyone’s preferences.
For Outdoorsy Types:
If she loves to be in the great outdoors, head to one of Leicester’s beauty spots for a walk and a chance to get to know each other more. Why not bring along a coffee or even a picnic if the weather is on your side, to add extra romance?
One popular option is the beautiful Abbey Park. This massive 32 acre park is an ideal place for a stroll. Crossed by the River Soar, the park features archeological ruins as well as a cafe to grab a bite to eat once you’ve enjoyed your walk together.
Start Your Lesbian Dating Leicester Journey
Ready to start your search for your ideal match? Register for free today by clicking the ‘register’ button at the top of the page. Happy dating!