Here at Match, we’re all about helping you to start your journey towards a real relationship with your ideal match. If you’re searching for Jewish dating sites where you can find committed singles looking for a meaningful relationship, look no further.
Why opt for a Jewish dating site?
For many of us, finding that special person who you can come together with in shared faith and culture is really important. Someone who knows their mezuzahs from their matza. Someone to celebrate life’s special moments with, whether it’s a simple Shabbat dinner, lighting the menorah for Hanukkah or dancing the night away at a Bar Mitzvah.
Share your great story here ! Tell us your love story!
How to choose the right Jewish dating sites:
Finding the right Jewish dating site for you can be a little daunting. If you’re not quite sure what to look for, we recommend these top tips:
- Make sure the priority is commitment, not meaningless connections. We’re all about helping you to find other committed singles who are looking for real relationships.
- Make sure that the site you choose is effective. Here in the UK, over 1.6 million people have met their partner on Match*.
- Make sure the Jewish dating site you choose has detailed profiles from real singles. Connect with the right match for you by reading profiles from real singles which are personally recommended by our handy online dating coach, Lara.
- Make sure that there are opportunities to meet in person as you search for that special someone. We offer fun meet-ups across the UK to give you the chance to get to know one another a little better.
- Make sure you’ve got the option to have a real video date. Match hosts these calls directly, so that you’ve got a secure way to chat with other interested Jewish singles.
Going on a real date from a Jewish dating site:
Choosing the right venue for your first date is important. You want to show the other person that you’re looking for commitment and a real relationship, and where you choose for the first date to take place can be a great way of signalling that commitment to the person that you’re interested in. We’ve taken away the pressure by offering our original Themed Events, which take place around the country and are a great way to meet serious singles in a comfortable setting. Try everything from wine tastings to dinners at our events, or even attend advice evenings to pick up some handy dating tips.
How can I help you? I'm looking for a partner
Creating your Jewish dating profile:
It can be hard to know what information is best to include when you’re creating your Jewish dating profile for the first time. Here’s what we’d recommend to help other singles who are ready to commit to find your profile:
- Be honest. The main thing is to present yourself as you truly are. Your unique personality, skills, values, interests or sense of humor are all parts of the wonderful person who other serious singles will be wanting to get to know. Sometimes it can be tempting to share things that aren’t strictly true if we’re feeling a bit nervous about writing a profile and putting ourselves out there, but honesty is definitely the best policy.
- Give as much detail as you can. The more information you can provide about yourself, the more people will be able to get a feel for what really makes you you. This can also help other singles to recognise you as someone who fits their personal criteria for a potential match. For example, providing enough information will help singles specifically wanting to date someone who is Jewish or who lives in their local area to find your profile.
- Include photos. We’ve all had that experience of seeing a gorgeous smile from across the room and being stopped in our tracks. Including photos of yourself will help to ‘put a face to the name’ and also to show our singles how you like to present yourself.
When you’re picking photos, opt for snaps that are non-blurry and taken recently. Try to include a few photos which are just of yourself, rather than group shots, so that people browsing your profile can tell which person is you.
- Fill out any profile questions Jewish dating sites ask you to complete. Often, when you’re building your profile, you’ll be asked a series of questions to complete separately. Filling these out can help to provide basic biographical information automatically for people who are reading your profile.
- Talk about what makes you different. Do you have an amazing skill? Have you had some incredible experiences? Are you a fitness fanatic or a piano whiz? Be sure to mention it! Everyone has something that makes them interesting and unique, and other committed singles will want to hear about yours.
How can Match help my Jewish dating journey?
Searching for somebody who really suits you and appreciates your shared faith and culture isn’t always easy, which is why here at Match we’re all set to get your journey underway and help you to find that special someone. With so many different profiles to get to know and our virtual dating coach Lara on hand to provide you with top tips and handy dating advice, you’ll feel comfortable and confident that you’re in the right place.
Use our criteria search option to look specifically for profiles belonging to Jewish people, or to find other qualities that are important for you in a partner.
Come to our themed events to meet other serious Jewish singles, and take the opportunity to enjoy real video dates for face to face chats with people you’re wanting to get to know. Find that special someone with help from Lara, who’ll offer you specialised examples of profiles to browse for committed singles that we think could be just your cup of tea, so that finding the right match will be easier than ever.
*Data based on an extrapolation from Research Now survey conducted in April 2018, among a representative sample of 10671 persons aged 18+ in the UK, which has been combined with the total population of this age group (Source Eurostat 2018). 3% of interviewees have been in a relationship with someone they claim having met on Match.