Looking to meet singles in the beautiful city of Belfast? This might be the right time to try an online dating site and sign up here on our Belfast dating page? Whether you’re looking for love in Lisburn, a date in Dunmurry or someone new in Newtownards, we have singles all over Antrim county and all of northern Ireland. At Match you can register for free and browse our users for potential local matches like you to kick-start your dating journey.
We also have advanced search features designed specifically to help finding the perfect date – whether that’s someone who enjoys the arts and is no stranger to the Royal Opera House or an athletic individual who loves to speed up to the panoramic views of Cave Hill Country Park. Maybe you’ll venture further to Lough Neagh or visit the Antrim Castle Gardens together.
We at Match know online dating. By registering on our website or app, besides finding the best single people in Ireland, you’ll also be first to hear about Match dating events and socials being held in Belfast and all around United Kingdom. You’ll have the chance to meet other Match members online and off the site, make plans and spend time dating them in a relaxed environment.
Dating in Belfast
The capital of Northern Ireland has seen incredible regeneration over the last couple of decades, with more on the horizon. It’s firmly established itself as a vibrant city, which makes life in Belfast a unique experience. If you’re looking for places and events to meet people and date Belfast singles, and need help for that perfect date idea, check out our best dating hotspot picks and be inspired:
- Singles in Belfast love a drink! The city area around Amelia Street and Franklin Street is home to a perfect local selection of watering holes. For daytime drinking, head to The Perch Rooftop Bar and soak up the sun. If you’re after something more traditional, Fibber Magees is an unpretentious Irish pub where you’ll meet delightfully friendly local people.
- If you’re in the mood for dinner when you’re dating in Belfast, there are some top-notch restaurants on Oxford Street by the riverside. Go to Holohan’s At The Barge for a charming restaurant on a Dutch barge serving delicious contemporary Irish fare, with a focus on locally-sourced seafood.
- If you’re looking for cosy coffee shops, head to Belmont Road in Strandtown, where you’ll find No.36. Perfect for hearty breakfasts, homemade cakes and yummy coffee, this cafe also has plenty of options for vegetarians.
- Nature lovers must check out The Gobbins at Islandmagee, a 40 minute drive from Belfast. The dramatic cliff path gives spectacular views of the coast, with opportunities to spend time spotting local birdlife.
- The Titanic museum, only opened in 2012, is unsurprisingly located in the Titanic Quarter. It tells the story of the ill-fated ship through displays and exhibits. The museum is a must-visit not just for history buffs, but also for people who seen the film or knows anything about the tragedy.
Like what you just read? If you’re looking for more dating advice, just check out the dating advice hub on the Match site, written not only for our users, but free for anyone to read. Our service provides self help and advice on everything from how to avoid breadcrumbing, to things you can learn from a bad date. You’ll be up to speed in no time about the trends in dating. Then register for free and make your dating profile on our website or the app to jump into Belfast dating!