Looking to find a date in the beautiful city of Belfast? Why not sign up here on our Belfast dating page? With Match, you can register for free and browse potential matches to kick-start your dating journey.
We also have advanced search features designed specifically to help you find the perfect date – whether that’s someone who enjoys the arts and is no stranger to the Royal Opera House or an athletic individual who loves jogging up to the panoramic views of Cave Hill Country Park.
Share your great story here ! Tell us your love story!
Dating in Belfast
The Northern Irish capital has seen incredible regeneration over the last couple of decades, with more on the horizon. It’s firmly established itself as a vibrant city, which makes dating in Belfast a unique experience. Check out our top dating hotspot picks and be inspired:
- Singles in Belfast love a drink! The area around Amelia Street and Franklin Street is home to a great selection of watering holes. For daytime drinking, head to The Perch Rooftop Bar and soak up the sun. If you’re after something more traditional, Fibber Magees is an unpretentious Irish pub full of delightfully friendly locals.
- If you’re in the mood for dinner when you’re dating in Belfast, there are some top-notch restaurants on Oxford Street by the riverside. Go to Holohan’s At The Barge for a charming restaurant on a Dutch barge serving delicious contemporary Irish fare, with a focus on locally-sourced seafood.
- For cosy coffee shops, head to Belmont Road in Strandtown, where you’ll find No.36. Perfect for hearty breakfasts, homemade cakes and yummy coffee, this cafe also has plenty of options for vegetarians.
- Nature lovers must check out The Gobbins at Islandmagee, a 40 minute drive from Belfast. The dramatic cliff path gives spectacular views of the coast, with opportunities to spot local birdlife.
- The Titanic museum, only opened in 2012, is unsurprisingly located in the Titanic Quarter. It tells the story of the ill-fated ship through displays and exhibits. The museum is a must-visit not just for history buffs, but anyone who’s seen the film or knows anything about the tragedy.
If you’re after more dating advice, check out our advice hub. We’ve got advice on everything from how to avoid breadcrumbing, to things you can learn from a bad date. Then register for free to jump into Belfast dating!