Are you looking to meet singles in the beautiful northern Irish city of Belfast☘️?
If it feels like the right time to find love through an online dating site or app, we welcome you to sign up to our Belfast dating page. Whether you’re looking for love in Lisburn or to visit someone new in Newtownards, we have singles all over Antrim county and all of northern Ireland. Registering at Match is totally free and allows users to browse our other single profiles and the site’s features for potential local matches. For years, many members have used Match to kick-start their dating journey and meet like-minded singles. ❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥
Life’s short, so naturally, we’d really like to spend it with people who share our interests and passions. Our advanced search features are designed specifically to help finding the right date – whether you like to enjoy the arts or athletics, Match will find new and exciting singles from different counties and Antrim ready for new romantic adventures. Good matches begin with great profile connections and connecting over things you have in common with your potential match is a sure fire way to their heart.
At Match, we want to ensure the best date possible. Finding love should be fun! We’ve been experts at online dating sites for years and so are in the know when it comes to providing a great date experience. When you register on our website or app, besides finding the best single people in Ireland, you can use our features to find Match dating events and socials being held in Belfast and all around the United Kingdom. You’ll have the chance to meet other Match members online and off the site, make plans and spend time in a relaxed environment. Let’s put the romance back in dating! 🌹🌹🌹Thousands of people have already met their partner on Match. Could you be next?
Dating in Belfast
The capital of Northern Ireland has seen incredible regeneration over the last couple of decades, with more on the horizon. Over the years, it’s firmly established itself as a vibrant city, which makes life in Belfast a unique experience. If you’re looking for places and events to meet people and date Belfast singles, and need help for that perfect date idea, check out our best dating hotspot picks and be inspired:
- Singles in Belfast love a drink! The city area around Amelia Street and Franklin Street is home to a perfect local selection of watering holes. For daytime drinking, head to The Perch Rooftop Bar and soak up the sun. If you’re after something more traditional, Fibber Magees is an unpretentious Irish pub where you’ll meet delightfully friendly local people.
- If you’re in the mood for dinner when you’re dating in Belfast, there are some top-notch restaurants on Oxford Street by the riverside. Go to Holohan’s At The Barge for a charming restaurant on a Dutch barge serving delicious contemporary Irish fare, with a focus on locally-sourced seafood.
- If you’re looking for cosy coffee shops and need your caffeine fix, head to Belmont Road in Strandtown, where you’ll find No.36. Perfect for hearty breakfasts, homemade cakes and yummy coffee, this cafe also has plenty of options for vegetarians.
- Nature lovers must check out The Gobbins at Islandmagee, a 40 minute drive from Belfast. The dramatic cliff path gives spectacular views of the coast, with opportunities to spend time spotting local birdlife. Spending time in nature is a great way to see how landscape changes over the years. It’s also so romantic to think about all the many love affairs who walked the same paths as you all those years ago. 💔
- The Titanic museum, which opened ten years ago, is unsurprisingly located in the Titanic Quarter. It tells the story of the ill-fated ship through displays and exhibits. The museum is a must-visit not just for history buffs, but also for people who have seen the film or want to discover more about the tragedy.
- Looking to meet like minded singles who love the arts? Why not enjoy a cosy date at one of the best art gallery spaces in the area, The MAC. There’s a calendar of performances and features a new exhibition every few months. So whether you’re planning to come for a spot of comedy or like the look of its latest artists, it’s a great place to start dating.
Like what you’ve just read? If you’re looking for more dating advice, just check out the online dating advice hub on the Match site, written not only for our users, but free for anyone to read. We understand it’s not always easy to find the right app for you, so here’s our guide to Online Chat Sites for Dating Single British Persons in the UK. Looking to get into a serious relationship, but just not sure where to begin? You can read our Serious Dating guide or this one on Dating Apps for Serious Relationships.
After reading these, you’ll be up to speed in no time about the trends in dating. Then register for free and make your dating profile on our website or the app to jump into Belfast dating!