If you’re looking to date in Jersey, you’re in the right place. Here at Match we have many singles in Jersey all looking to meet someone new. It all begins with a free and fast registration, so sign up here on our Jersey dating page. You also pay nothing to browse all your potential matches.
If you have particular criteria, save yourself hours of browsing by narrowing down your search. Use our advanced features to find your ideal date – whether that’s someone who loves to play a range of sports or someone who loves the arts.
By registering with Match you’ll also be first to hear about Match nights and socials, where our Jersey members come together in a relaxed atmosphere. You’ll meet many singles and be able to indulge in some light-hearted conversation.
Share your great story here ! Tell us your love story!
Dating in Jersey
This tranquil channel island is a dream holiday destination, but it’s also the perfect place for singles in Jersey to get involved in dating. Here are our top date suggestions for islanders:
- If you’re in the mood for a few drinks, St Helier has the best bars. The area around Wharf Street and Mulcaster Street is full of places to suit any taste. Try JB’s Brewhouse for ping pong, craft beers and BBQ food, or The Square if you fancy a pub with a modern twist. Dating in Jersey is full of variety!
- For dinner with your lucky date, go to quieter St Aubin. Here you can pick from a range of restaurants, many of which have stunning sea views to really heighten the romance. Salty Dog Bar & Bistrospecialises in seafood but has other delicious options too.
- The area around First Tower is home to some great cafes where you can grab a hot drink and brunch when you’re dating in Jersey. The Old Bakehouse Cafe serves everything from toasties to a full English, while Old Station Cafe does breakfast, quality coffee and even has a Thai menu over lunch and dinner.
- One of the best things about Jersey dating is the abundance of natural beauty wherever you look. Try climbing Mount Bingham on a sunny day for views over St Helier harbour and across the bay.
- A visit to the Maritime Museum is a must to learn about the island’s seafaring history. There are plenty of interactive exhibitions which should allow you to get close with your date.