Balancing a career and your dating life can be tough, but it’s much better when you’re dating someone who understands the pressure of full-time work. We know dating sites for professionals can feel like an endless reel of swiping and go-nowhere messaging, so at Match, we’ve made sure that the profiles you see align with your interests. To make things even easier, we’ve verified each profile so you know who you’re talking to is real!
Browse Profiles of Single Professionals on Match
Getting started dating professionals couldn’t be easier: just register for free, create your profile and start looking!
It’s important to be honest and tell us who you are; we want to get to know the real you so we can find authentic singles just for you. It’s best if you share a few pictures of yourself too – no one wants to meet up with someone who they’ve never seen.
We’ll do the next bit. We’ll use the information on your profile to suggest like-minded individuals to begin chatting with, or you could attend one of our Match evenings or activities to meet professionals in person.
Get chatting with your new potential special someone – it can be as easy as sending a GIF or breaking the ice by talking about a mutual interest you’ve spotted on their profile. However, if it’s detailed advice you’re looking for…Thousands of people have already met their partner on Match. Could you be next?
With Advice on Our Dating App for Professionals, You Can Get Tips on the Go
Alongside browsing the profiles of our committed singles, we have tailored online dating advice on dating professionals just like yourself.
For example, did you know that lockdown changed the priorities of the UK dating population? Here are some ways in which we’ve switched up our swiping habits:
- 53% of Match singles said they wanted a serious relationship.
- 50% of single women put more value into getting to know someone than before the lockdown.
- The preferred topic of conversation was future projects – not trips, food or even favourite films!
- 42% of singles said they have been thinking more about their lives and priorities during the lockdown.
For the best online relationship advice, check out our dedicated dating advice page, which is also available on the Match app (coincidentally, our app is free to download on the App Store and Google Play). The Match app puts the power directly into your hands, no matter if you’re on the train or hiding in the bathroom at work (we won’t tell!).
A Dating Website for Professionals in the UK Who Need a Little Extra Privacy
When you’re using a dating app or website for professionals, we know that discretion can sometimes be the better part of valour, so we have some special features to protect your identity and ensure your safety when using our app and website:
- Incognito mode so that profiles won’t be notified if you visit them and your profile will only become visible to people you’re interested in. That means less searching for you, and you can spend more energy finding someone special.
- Zen mode for when there are too many distractions and you’re trying to focus! In Zen mode, only people who match your pre-specified criteria can contact you, so you can get on with finishing that project on time.
- Moderators that check every profile picture and description on our website so you know you’re talking to someone real on the other side. Also, if a message or profile is making you feel uncomfortable, you can block or report them to our moderators.
- Our award-winning customer service team is available by email seven days a week, and they work tirelessly to ensure that each reported profile is dealt with as quickly and simply as possible.
Here at Match, we want you to feel safe and have a meaningful experience. Plus, there’s great advice about staying safe and meeting in person (when it comes to it!) on our advice page – feel free to check it out here.
How can I help you? I'm looking for a partner
Download the Match App to Get Swiping Anywhere, Anytime
With our geolocation services, you can swipe and chat anywhere! Check out profiles near you and start a conversation with other committed singles looking for a real relationship on your terms – hot tip though, you need to make sure your phone has location services switched on first.
Every month, 387,000 conversations start on Match.* Whether you’re on the tube or relaxing at home, there’s no time like the present to start something special.
*Internal data – average number of conversations (=2 messages exchanged between 2 members) starting on Match every month – October to December 2020.
Ready, Set, Go!
There’s nothing left to wait for! Register with us today and download our app to start dating professionals near you today.
Still thinking about joining Match but not completely convinced? Read some of our testimonials to see how real people found using Match to start something special here.